ADVERTISEMENT

Troy Reeder

@Ches...
your retired!!
stay up all night and eat ice cream...
just saying of course

Reactions: 84rider
The prostate has a way of making you rise and shine earlier the older you get, I’m a 3am guy, just sharing

I can barely make it past 9:30 pm which means in 10 minutes I’m out cold. And yes at 2pm I’ll be up relieving the prostate then again at 4:30 lol

It’s all reversible. Just have to make some life style changes. It’s all good tea. I’m on it.

Only this crew could take a Troy Reeder tribute thread and turn it into a discussion on prostates. (I have had 3 prostate biopsies and have always been clean.) Old age ain't for the faint of heart. Now watch that lead to a discussion on heart issues.

I hope sure hope all you guys have healthy hearts. That being said, looks like the Rams have a real football player and not a Barbie Doll they have to put make up on. #Bills

Jesus, controlled. Can't we make nice in pre season. Speaking of Reeders, Colby is going to miss all year due to back surgery. Let's hope he gets squared away. The kid reminds me of Brian Urlacher.

As for Sills he will be ok NFL or not he has family business to fall back on. Or if he wants to invest something else. If you all remember when we were discussing the the 302 invites I did say Troy had the best chance of making the squad. I still think so Think Smallwood will find a way also every year he is on the bubble but somehow he makes it. I think he will this year. Smallwood will never be a star or starter but he will eek out a few more years just putting in work JMHO.

Reeder, Worrilow, Ellis, Smallwood, Henderson, O’Neill,Harmon, Sills and Godwin, I wish them all nothing but the very best. Very proud of all of these young men. The entire 302 should be excited that these guys made it. A lot of talent for such a small state!

Reeder, Worrilow, Ellis, Smallwood, Henderson, O’Neill,Harmon, Sills and Godwin, I wish them all nothing but the very best. Very proud of all of these young men. The entire 302 should be excited that these guys made it. A lot of talent for such a small state!
No Savage? First rounder to the Packers? No?

@DrDesigno, I almost put in a disclaimer stating, I know I’m gonna miss someone, the list is getting big and that’s a good thing. No disrespect intended.

Last edited:
Outlook: Green Bay had arguably the NFL’s worst collection of safeties in 2018. But after signing strong safety Adrian Amos in free agency and drafting Savage to play free safety, the Packers might have turned a weakness into a strength.

Savage played free safety with the No. 1 defense all spring and looked right at home. The expectation now is that Savage will start from Day One and challenge for all-rookie honors.

The Packers haven’t had a difference maker at safety since Nick Collins suffered a career-ending spinal injury in 2011. There’s a good chance Green Bay might have found that player with Savage.

Patton looked good in the Chargers game this weekend. I missed Reeder. How did he do?

Eagles also released Worrilow. Hope he finds a new team soon
Reeder got credit for 2 tackles. He was called for a holding penalty and in the 3rd quarter was ejected for throwing a shoulder into the QB while he was sliding.

Reeder got credit for 2 tackles. He was called for a holding penalty and in the 3rd quarter was ejected for throwing a shoulder into the QB while he was sliding.

Wasn’t it intentional? Or was one of those calls where they are being too soft on the QB?

Wasn’t it intentional? Or was one of those calls where they are being too soft on the QB?
The QB was sliding and turning his body at the same time. The TV folks made mention of the fact that when a defensive player is going full speed it's hard to stop, change direction, etc. That being said the refs have to call it when it's that close and I can't blame 'em.

The QB was sliding and turning his body at the same time. The TV folks made mention of the fact that when a defensive player is going full speed it's hard to stop, change direction, etc. That being said the refs have to call it when it's that close and I can't blame 'em.

NFL preseason games are notoriously over officiated. This year's NFL preseason games are virtually unwatchable.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT