ADVERTISEMENT

UD Rocco gone! UD fire head coach. . .

Hope this doesn't affect Dover's Elijah Sessoms I hope they honor his commitment.
He is a beast and should be able to do better than UD.. IMO
I would hope so too. And with the way he plays I think he could definitely be at a 1A program. My brother was being recruited by Keeler and he was a tall pocket passer,, but when keeler was fired the new coach wanted a dual threat QB and My brother got dropped quick because that wasn't his style. Sucked too because I also felt his style would have been perfect for Keeler and UD at the time.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Sessoms reminds me a lot of Angelo Blackson/Bilal Nichols. I don't see him at TE or DE in D1 but with his athleticism and size (will beef up more in college) I can definitely see him at DT in D1.. Bilal Nichols also played DE/TE in HS and he moved to DT as well..

Last edited:
You have to assume getting that college weight program he will get bigger and stronger, so a move to DT is possible, or the biggest dred of a TE moving to a real oline position 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
Crazy speculation that Keeler would consider returning.

Also, heard Colby Reeder has entered the transfer portal. Also, heard that Nolan Henderson has been approached by a lot of schools to transfer... including Villanova (God forbid!).

Last edited:
I’m skeptical of the Henderson reports. I love the kid, but would a top flight program give a scholly to a (potential) one and done with his injury history.

My understanding is yes, but I could be wrong. The rules are so byzantine now. His situation could be different also, if he’s granted a medical redshirt for this season.
Pretty sure grad transfers can walk-on and be eligible to play right away as well, I don't know what the grad transfers have to take in the way of classes though. Whether its one course or a certain amount of credits. I know most the grad transfers pretty much play their football season and then roll out.

NCAA voted down a proposed change that would hit the schools for 2 years scholly for said grad transfers in an effort to curb what I mentioned above but it was shot down

I’m skeptical of the Henderson reports. I love the kid, but would a top flight program give a scholly to a (potential) one and done with his injury history.
If you bring in a grad transfer it is usually because you have no one better on your roster and top flight programs bring in someone who would be the person to put them over the top for a national title. The biggest name I can think of that happening for was when Russell Wilson transferred to Wisconsin and led them to the rose bowl

If you bring in a grad transfer it is usually because you have no one better on your roster and top flight programs bring in someone who would be the person to put them over the top for a national title. The biggest name I can think of that happening for was when Russell Wilson transferred to Wisconsin and led them to the rose bowl

These are all Grad transfers since Wilson

Joe Borrow- OSU to LSU
Jalen Hurts- Bama to OK
Brady White- Arizona to Memphis
Gardner Minshew- Eastern Carolina to Washington State
Jake Coker- Fla State to Bama
Shane Buechele- Texas To SMU
Vernon Adams- Eastern Washington to Oregon
Ryan Finley- Boise State to NC State
Nathan Peterman- Tenn to Pitt
Peyton Ramsey- Indiana to Northwestern

Then there is the infamous Dayne Christ- Notre Dame to Kansas

Don't know of many FCS to FBS ones though

Who needs a good RPO QB next year? Cincy maybe?

I thought of Wilson because he left to play for a better team and he did have four years at NC state...a lot of these guys left due to playing time and things like that. Plus I also thought of Wilson because of his success, while Burrow definitely has the chance to be just as good no one on that list does, except maybe Hurts. But I totally get that there were a lot more then just Wilson. FCS to FBS jump is definitely at lot less

Damn as a UD fan I hate seeing this kid go but I get it. Hell of a competitor. Good luck to him.

He left the door open to stay but needed to enter the portal to weigh his options and seek offers. Whether he stays or not will likely depend on what the new coach has to say I am guessing. If UD drags its feet hiring a replacement then I suppose more players will feel like they are in limbo and cut bait if they have a viable offer.

Now, a Philly based rumor has Temple interested in talking to KC Keeler after his season is over. Maybe just BS from an old friend…..

I would think that Nagy would stay in the NFL as a coordinator or position coach rather than come back to UD once the Bears can him.

Reactions: 84rider
Dang these dudes are flipping SEC committed 4 and 5 stars.. Maybe UD needs to hire a former NFL star.. just saying.. Is their any NIL money for UD ballers? Abesennio? Delle Donne, Dupont.. etc? lol

FKtmgnlWUAQKOFu

Highest rated signee in Campbell history

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT