11am FSMA @ Wilmington Charter
11am Sussex Tech @ Delcastle
12pm CR @ St Georges
1pm Newark @ Christiana
1pm Penn Wood (PA) @ William Penn
2pm Delmar @ Friends
7pm Olney Charter (PA) @ Appo
7pm Conrad @ St E's (Abessenio)
7:30pm McKean @ Odessa (Odessa first varsity game)
7:30pm St Marks @ Red Lion

Last edited:
St G 21 CR 0 start of 2nd

Brooks with a rushing TD and two passing TD's (Righter-Hartman and Montgomery on the receiving end)

It does seem like over the last 8 years or so has been really rough for CR more losing seasons then winning. I remember way back when they would top 10 in the state every year and more times then not win the henelopen North. And that seemed to go on from like 90 up until 2010.

Not Instate, but related to the Cavs…..

On FloSports….St. Joes Prep is tied with Milton 7-7……Milton driving at the 10 yard line

35-0 St G

FA3_RUNNING.gif

after half

St G QB Donovan Brooks has a long TD run and TD passes of 12, 45, 41 and 31 to four different receivers( Righter-Hartman, Montgomery, Alexander and Tucker)

haha.. I love when the games are shown all natural (no announcers) the sights and sounds like you are there. cheerleader's, whistles, crowd.. It is always special when there is some loud whacky parent near the mic too.. lmao.. love it

St. Joes responds 21-14..Milton.

according the announcers St. Joes is getting beat up. Quite a few injuries to key contributors. Idk who’s who.

St. Joe's down 21-7 in the 3rd
word is SJP was going to be a bit down this year. Still real good but not top 50 national good. They lost a lot to graduation and Covid slowed down recruiting a little for this year lol

Is SJP QB still out? He took a hard head shot 1st half and went out

SJP just scored 21-14. Making out to be a good game down the stretch. If SJP were to lose this game it would be the first home loss in a long long time.

Last edited:
word is SJP was going to be a bit down this year. Still real good but not top 50 national good. They lost a lot to graduation and Covid slowed down recruiting a little for this year lol

Is SJP QB still out? He took a hard head shot 1st half and went out
When DMA went up there I talked to one of the guys and he said they had a big graduation and they do have a lot of sophomores.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
When DMA went up there I talked to one of the guys and he said they had a big graduation and they do have a lot of sophomores.
Milton is no slouch either. They are/were the favorite in 7A GA or at least one of them. Them or North Cobb

Yeah I just looked and saw they are ranked like 43rd in the country and they did lose to North Cobb a couple weeks ago.

This is a great look at rankings and a compilation poll. Only teams that get ranked in the top 25 in one of the poles get listed. On the bottom you can tab through each week. Pretty interesting mix of human and computer polls

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT