ADVERTISEMENT

Week 1 Sat Scores

Milton GA snaps St Joes Prep 18 game winning streak 28-21 final

Did the SJP V MT game just get a little more interesting? 🤔

From the few clips Myers and Stimpson has posted on twitter. Delmar starting like last year and dropping the ball all over the place. Not looking good.. Maybe they can get it together at halftime

not before Friends gets another one in though

Friends 28, Delmar 0 59.2 seconds 2Q

this Delmar team looks small. Like the lean year teams of 2014-2016

Newark 34 Christiana 6 final

Can't find anything on WPenn and Penn Wood... What happened to all the Wpenn posters we used to have?

27-8 WP won
Did not expect that,, Quality win right there.. Delaware killing it OOS this week

I wanted to put that game in the C pool.. It came down to that game and Howard game for the last spot.. Should have put that one in lol

Friends 28, Delmar 0 final

dang it. Had a prefect C pool going til now.. Freakin Delmar ! 😡

Friends 28, Delmar 0 final

dang it. Had a prefect C pool going til now.. Freakin Delmar ! 😡
Just a quick scan through and it looks like there may be quite a bit 5-5 4-6 this week. Looked like there was quite a few central, delmar, hvt, and bonner picks this week. Probably going to really come down to where you had them ranked, and I am definitely one of them lol.

Just a quick scan through and it looks like there may be quite a bit 5-5 4-6 this week. Looked like there was quite a few central, delmar, hvt, and bonner picks this week. Probably going to really come down to where you had them ranked, and I am definitely one of them lol.
I’m probably crashing to the bottom. After this week

I'm currently 7-1 if I get the last 2 then I should win the week even with Delmar at 8. Might only just need one of the 2. Only two people picked Friends

Everyone else has 4 or 5 L's except two people with 3 L's and one with 2L's but I have the same picks for the last two as the three people with 3 or 2 L's.. I think I got it banked.

No one took Red Lion which is a little surprising. Not surprised people took St M but just that no one took RLCA, I am looking forward to watching that game.

Last edited:
Two players for Red Lion got personal fouls after the play and were ejected, Both the two big linemen #54 and #75 both go both ways also. Big loss for RLCA

Krauss to Manley Td pass and catch RLCA 7 St M 0 2:19 1Q

St M offense has looked bad so far.

ST M goes to just running up the middle.. Goes right down the field and drives it home. QB sneaks were big plays of the drive, RLCA 7 St Marks 7 8:12 2nd

St E 35 Conrad 0 half

FA3_RUNNING.gif

Spartans coms right back aided by short field due to more RLCA unsportsmanlike penalties after their score. St M 21 RLCA 14 6:22 3rd

Another TD run by Jones after catching a long pass on 3rd and 20. extra pt NG 21-20 St Marks 11:53 4th

St M pass D needs work..

St. M and RLCA is just crazy lol...red Lion blocks a punt, picks it up, runs and then fumbles is back to st. Marks 🤯

St. M and RLCA is just crazy lol...red Lion blocks a punt, picks it up, runs and then fumbles is back to st. Marks 🤯
lol yeah both those teams are bit of a mess.. St M is really slow. Neither team is a threat in 2A IMO. RLCA has to get their coaches and fans in check. The announcers were being very PC in dealing with and talking about them but you could tell they were annoyed and appalled.. lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT