ADVERTISEMENT

Week 3 Thursday Scores

I would begin to look at conditioning. Are players playing both ways?
There could be a possibility the opposing coaches are making adjustments.
Whatever the case, hopefully the correct changes will take place

Every week they talk about how big the cape line is but it does seem that a majority of them play both ways. When that 4th quarter rolls around are they to gassed to get a push on the offensive side and too tired to fight through blocks on the defensive side. It does look like most of them are 280 and up

Reactions: BackinBlack86
How does this (Cape) factor into he WP/HVT game. Is WP really a 2-1 team or did Cape's 4th qtr fade just make WP look better than they really are?

How does this (Cape) factor into he WP/HVT game. Is WP really a 2-1 team or did Cape's 4th qtr fade just make WP look better than they really are?
I originally thought the Penn Wood game was a quality win for W Penn but Penn Wood is 0-3 (0-4 after tonight) and got tuned up pretty good by Avon Grove and Downingtown West. Doesn't look like Penn Wood will be offering any winning percentage of opponents bonus points for WPenn

Last edited:
Every week they talk about how big the cape line is but it does seem that a majority of them play both ways. When that 4th quarter rolls around are they to gassed to get a push on the offensive side and too tired to fight through blocks on the defensive side. It does look like most of them are 280 and up
Big is not always better, yes their're big or more like wide but slow. Sallies and Middletown lines are way better! JMHO

Big is not always better, yes their're big or more like wide but slow. Sallies and Middletown lines are way better! JMHO
Oh I totally agree with you, I just meant with all that size if they are just being gassed by the end of the game is effecting their output

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT