ADVERTISEMENT

Week 5 Picks

Yeah, the homecoming game is pretty much at the mercy of the schedule. Howard's best chance for a homecoming game success was Dickinson, playing St. Mark's and A.I. back to back was bound for disappointment and the Christiana game was far too late in the season.

And I didn't know Delmar was that much better than Arcadia, but if the Wildcats lay hands on em, so be it.

And I didn't know Delmar was that much better than Arcadia, but if the Wildcats lay hands on em, so be it.

lol yeah Gate.. Washington is better than them and we saw what Laurel did to them last week .. I was being kind of serious its going to be hard for Delmar not to hang 100 on them

and one of these at one of the Rt 13 road side stands.. Who has one of these? RR2 does.. lol

12120.jpg

Last edited:
Somehow, I am scheduled to go to the Conrad - Tatnall game on Saturday. It is Conrad's homecoming.
The game is at Dickinson. 1100AM start.
Back in the old days you would have just hopped the Amtrack down from Studio 54 when it closed and gotten their just in time for kickoff.

Homecoming season is here...How is it that some schools are scheduling far superior teams for their game? I thought it was also known that scheduling a team for homecoming implied that they could beat them...therefore, disrespect.
When Mike Tkach was coaching Milford he used to joke that they played at so many home coming games we should bring our own float.

a lot of times schools schedule the homecoming weekend in advance of even knowing who they are playing so the Alumni can plan in advance.. I seriously doubt Arcadia and its 16 man roster had any designs on having a chance vs Delmar.. no disrespect on their part.. besides they are probably pretty used to losing on homecoming.. just saying.. The real question is why did Delmar scheduled them in the first place? Delmar is going to have to take knees to not score 100
Wow, guess they would rather play than have a bye week. Luckily the Wildcats know the drill and will not be headhunting out there. I remember when Red Lion trotted out 22 players a few years back, coach had JV in by the end of the first quarter and even they had to let up a bit.

Wow, guess they would rather play than have a bye week. Luckily the Wildcats know the drill and will not be headhunting out there. I remember when Red Lion trotted out 22 players a few years back, coach had JV in by the end of the first quarter and even they had to let up a bit.

Delmar has been playing their Freshman in the second half of the last two games

Delmar underclassmen will see plenty of playing time. Hearn will do his beat to control the outcome. Many years ago when Coach Hearn played at Delmar we had some huge beatings laid on us, think one was 83-0. I believe we even lost a basketball game by close to the same amount.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT