ADVERTISEMENT

Week 6 scores

Longagoplayer

In the weight room getting big
Jun 16, 2021
SC 13 Cape 7 end of 1. SC scores on a Bell 55 yard run and picking up and scooping an attempted onside kick by cape. Cape had a nice 80 yard drive finished off by Tingle pass

Appo 7 St Marks 0
Hodgson 7 Middletown 0

Not looking for conflict, but hopefully a useful takeaway, would you be willing to provide your reasons for thinking this?
Well my eyes certainly don’t lie to me. Several obvious holds on Central defensive ends. Including a bull rush that the tackle grabs both outer shoulder pads and pulled the end down on top of him.
A couple questionable pass interference calls. Defender with hand on receiver and swatted the ball away. Very little contact.
Forth down play and Central DB plays the ball perfectly. Central offense is coming on the field only to be interrupted by a late flag. Again.
Local Cape sports personality actually went back and looked at the broadcast again and could not see the penalties.

He's probably referring to all the phantom defensive holding calls on SC or the fact that every time Cape had an onsides kick it took the refs 5 minutes to figure the call. Downstate crews have become just as bad as upstate. Part of the game at this point just have to deal with it.

Well my eyes certainly don’t lie to me. Several obvious holds on Central defensive ends. Including a bull rush that the tackle grabs both outer shoulder pads and pulled the end down on top of him.
A couple questionable pass interference calls. Defender with hand on receiver and swatted the ball away. Very little contact.
Forth down play and Central DB plays the ball perfectly. Central offense is coming on the field only to be interrupted by a late flag. Again.
Local Cape sports personality actually went back and looked at the broadcast again and could not see the penalties.
Ok, I’ll bite. Who is the “Local Cape sports personality”?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT