ADVERTISEMENT

Will Knight

per his Twitter his recruiting was still open and he was posting vids..as of 5/28 and it looks like he got an offer today from Wagner

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Wagner University offered. <a href="https://t.co/25ui9Fkfk5">pic.twitter.com/25ui9Fkfk5</a></p>&mdash; Will Knight📍 (@topclassgeneral) <a href="">June 1, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Missouri Vally Conference is not a step up in competitive class...it is still FCS and Western IL. stinks. If you told me he was going to the Mid American Conference I would have more easily understand. What is the true story here? Was he expecting to go to a Power 5 school.?

Last edited:
Sometimes the reasons have nothing to do with sports. It could be better money, closer to family, not getting along with current employer, wanting to work with certain people, or any number of other reasons.

That running back at UD this spring might have been the writing on wall for Knight.

Quincey Watson?

I don't know who he is talkin bout. The two leading rushers this spring were a RS Sr and a RS Jr ( Lee and Spruill). The 3rd and 4th leading rushers were the two QB's. They didn't sign a RB on early signing day either.

Per the NCAA granting an extra year of eligibility due to Covid all NCAA players can take advantage. UD has a core of RS Srs and Seniors that can stay and play in the fall.. including Lee so this may have played into it. Who knows.. but Watson was no threat to Knight he was already beat out in 2019 and redshirted

Last edited:
UD did sign that RB from Parkside. Marcus Yarns he was pretty good but his competition down their wasn't

Yarns did't play because of a broken leg.
He got hurt his senior year in high school as well. Many thought he would have been a BSC D1 had he not gotten hurt. He had a monster Jr year.

If he gets healthy he could be real good for UD. IMO

Last edited:
We have our answer on Will Knight. Raise your hand if you had him playing the 2021 season at Garden City JUCO in Kansas.

We have our answer on Will Knight. Raise your hand if you had him playing the 2021 season at Garden City JUCO in Kansas.

Garden City CC has a strong football program and is known for placing kids in D1 schools. The coach there does a great job of promoting his players and has lots of connections. You're no chump if you're going there to play ball.

They also have a pretty impressive list of alumni in the NFL

BRONCBUSTERS IN THE LEAGUE
Player Position Team

Eric Alford Tight End Patriots
Zach Roth Offensive Lineman Patriots
Derrick Pope Linebacker Dolphins
Kay-Jay Harris Running Back Dolphins
Korey Banks Defensive Back Dolphins
Ashante Woodyard Defensive Back Steelers
C.J. Jones Wide Receiver Browns
Ben Gay Running Back Browns
Cedrick Williams Defensive Back Texans
Jabbar Threats Defensive Line Jaguars
Dontrel Johnson Defensive Back Jaguars
Derrick Clark Running Back Broncos
Alvin Bowen Linebacker Bills
Doyle McGraw Defensive Tackle Raiders
Hanik Milligan Defensive Back Chargers
Gerald Dixon Linebacker Chargers
Tyson Thompson Running Back Cowboys
Kevin Brooks Defensive Back Cowboys
Linc Harden Linebacker Cowboys
Melvin Evans Defensive Line Cowboys
Maurice Couch Defensive Line Cowboys
Phillip Riley Wide Receiver Bears
Ahmad Childress Defensive Tackle Lions
Curtis Ansel Punter Lions
Lions Chaz Murphy Defensive End Lions
Rooney Artmore Defensive Back Packers
Deone Horinek Punter Packers
Rodney Allen Defensive End Packers
Korey Jones Defensive End Packers
Demetrius Hill Defensive Tackle Giants
Mike Friede Wide Receiver Giants
Rick Perry Defensive Tackle Giants
Jeff Kelly Linebacker Falcons
Corey Jenkins Linebacker Panthers
Frank Murphy Running Back Buccaneers
Darnell McDonald Wide Receiver Buccaneers
Yamon Figures Wide Receiver Ravens
Kevin Bouie Running Back Cardinals
Kelly Stouffer Quarterback Cardinals
Willie Joe Walker Linebacker Cardinals
Korey Jones Defensive End Cardinals
Gabe Nyenhuis Defensive End Seahawks
Marcus Pittman Wide Receiver Saints
Kenny Cook Wide Receiver Chiefs
Tyreek Hill Wide Receiver Chiefs
Corey Dillon Running Back Bengals

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Will Knight update. Thru 2 games played (out of 3) for GCCC :
17 carries-91 yards 2 TD’s (long of 48)
1 rec-13 yards #delhs

1 offer from Albany

Beginning to sound like the NFL. Play for one team in the same league (Delaware) then surface a few years later with another team in the same league (Albany). What?

K-State likes to get JUCO transfers from there.. I was hoping he would get an offer from them and would go there there.. Still could I guess

even so UCONN is a hell of a lot better than Wagner or Albany

Haha. Fair enough. I would argue Albany has the potential to be a player in the CAA based on losing 6 conference games by a total of 30 point. UCONN is an absolute dumpster fire.
wasn't looking at in terms of winning or losing.. level of play and pathway to the league or at least better a shot at it. I assume that's what these kids are chasing. It certainly isn't about playing for and representing their school . You know school pride and all that jazz.. blech who needs it.. lol

Reactions: Huskerman7
Henderson got an offer from Hawaii...

Interesting.. lets take a look at that..

3 star starting QB for St Louis (HI) AJ Bianco has committed there so he will be a Freshman. He also had offers from Nebraska and Washington State. St Louis is the top program in Hawaii and produced the Tagovailoa brothers (Miami Dolphins and Maryland Terrapins QB's currently) as well as many other D1 and NFL players

They have a 6'3 200 Freshman Brayden Schager from Dallas TX who had multiple offers 2021. Mostly all FCS

Shager was QB2 this year and played in 6 games.

This years starter is a 6'1 190 JR Chevan Cordeiro (also from St Louis School) who put up some pretty good numbers 2793 17 and QBR of 131.3

My only guess is maybe Cordeiro might be wanting to take a shot at the draft?

Interesting.. lets take a look at that..

3 star starting QB for St Louis (HI) AJ Bianco has committed there so he will be a Freshman. He also had offers from Nebraska and Washington State. St Louis is the top program in Hawaii and produced the Tagovailoa brothers (Miami Dolphins and Maryland Terrapins QB's currently) as well as many other D1 and NFL players

They have a 6'3 200 Freshman Brayden Schager from Dallas TX who had multiple offers 2021. Mostly all FCS

Shager was QB2 this year and played in 6 games.

This years starter is a 6'1 190 JR Chevan Cordeiro (also from St Louis School) who put up some pretty good numbers 2793 17 and QBR of 131.3

My only guess is maybe Cordeiro might be wanting to take a shot at the draft?
Cordeiro is transferring I believe

Cordeiro is transferring I believe

I was about to look in the transfer portal then got caught up with a phone call at work..lol

You are correct he is in the trans port.. or at least has applied

Hendo will have to beat out the two young'uns then if he chooses to go there.. always have to worry when there is a local kid in the mix though, especially in Hawaii lol

Last edited:
UConn is a dead ass program right now but with his ability he should see the field immediately.

Knight left Garden City today, so guessing he’ll be enrolling somewhere soon.
I was wondering about him. He had very good stats for 4-5 games at GCCC, then in their playoffs he had only2 rushes in the first game and did not even appear in the box score for the last two. He must be getting some bizarre advice from someone! What a shame since he is such a great talent.

Nolan Henderson has also seen string interest from FBS programs and STRONG interest from FCS programs. Delaware ex head coach Keeler offered him a scholarship to Sam Houston. That’s huge

Henderson has been tweeting out his offers they are

Henderson also so got the med red and is a grad trans so he has 2 years of eligibility

James Madison
Towson
Sam Houston State
UCONN
Jacksonville State
LA Tech
Hawaii

Last edited:
Reactions: Huskerman7
Should know soon.. Early signing and mid year transfer signing date D1 and D2 12/15/21

Division I Football (Early Period)December 15, 2021December 17, 2021
Division I and II Football (Midyear JC Transfer)December 15, 2021January 15, 2022
Division I and II Football (Regular Period)February 2, 2022Division I: April 1, 2022
Division II: August 1, 2022

Here is Colby Reeder's offers per his twitter

Kansas State
Rutgers
Maryland
Louisville
UCONN
Iowa State
Sam Houston State
Eastern Kentucky
Southeast Louisiana
James Madison
Rhode Island
Youngstown State
Old Dominion
Ball State
Texas State

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Seems quite a few UD players are transferring out

Thyrick Pitts Jr also in portal with a bunch of offers..

Some schools seem to be offering every UD player in the portal lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT