ADVERTISEMENT

Woodbridge FB

jr15

Towel boy
Jan 11, 2014
What ever happen to the Corey Sanders kid? Last year he made a lot of big plays for WB. Now I hear a lot about DT Ellis Cannon. Imagine if both was on field together or did he graduate?

What ever happen to the Corey Sanders kid? Last year he made a lot of big plays for WB. Now I hear a lot about DT Ellis Cannon. Imagine if both was on field together or did he graduate?
Still there. Having a strong season.

61046128.jpg

Sanders stats
28 tackles, 11 TFL, 2.5 sacks, 1 INT
Yea last year that kid was a monster on defense and if that’s his stats for this year he must of got hurt or no longer with the team I think he made all conf last year.

Yea last year that kid was a monster on defense and if that’s his stats for this year he must of got hurt or no longer with the team I think he made all conf last year.
Is Sander a DT? If so those are pretty damn good stats for a DT. How many tackles you expect a DT to get. considering their main job is to fill their gap and take on blockers so the backers roam free?

What's your agenda? and yes you have an agenda 🕵️‍♀️

Sanders stats
28 tackles, 11 TFL, 2.5 sacks, 1 INT

Where are you getting your stats from? I don't see a Sanders on Woodbridge roster on Maxpreps or WFS

IC now those look like last years stats and a mix of both Sanders stats. There were 2 Sanders Corey and Or'mon in 2020 but neither are on WB roster on MP or WFS this year

Last edited:
Is Sander a DT? If so those are pretty damn good stats for a DT. How many tackles you expect a DT to get. considering their main job is to fill their gap and take on blockers so the backers roam free?

What's your agenda? and yes you have an agenda 🕵️‍♀️
No agenda here. I was at the game Friday first game since last year and didn’t hear his name. Was hoping he be a candidate for DPOY with a strong Jr year he had last year.

• Haha
Reactions: BackinBlack86
These
Where are you getting your stats from? I don't see a Sanders on Woodbridge roster on Maxpreps or WFS

IC now those look like last years stats and a mix of both Sanders stats. There were 2 Sanders Corey and Or'mon in 2020 but neither are on WB roster on MP or WFS this year
these stats are from Marvin Dooley. He sent them this week. If they’re wrong, it’s on him. This is just what he sent.

These

these stats are from Marvin Dooley. He sent them this week. If they’re wrong, it’s on him. This is just what he sent.
Weird he is not on any of the rosters on WebsiteForSports, MaxPreps or Hudl but those were his stats posted on Maxpreps from last year. 🕵️‍♀️

Here’s an article from this season that names Sanders.

No agenda here. I was at the game Friday first game since last year and didn’t hear his name. Was hoping he be a candidate for DPOY with a strong Jr year he had last year.
just out of the blue.. lol.. There is also conflicting data on what year the boys are. Corey was listed as a 10th last year on WFS, 11th on Maxpreps and Hudl

Here’s an article from this season that names Sanders.

Maybe he was on the team then but not now. I know the WFS rosters are supposed to be sort of official and accurate. If he left the team for whatever reason he would have been removed from the roster. Which would be the only thing that makes sense here. If my memory serves me right WB had a big player academically ineligible for the playoffs last year. Actually it was 2019, their starting Center/MLB #50 . Not saying this is the case here but it happens. jr15 is obviously trying to bring something to light.

Last edited:
Maybe he was on the team then but not now. I know the WFS rosters are supposed to be sort of official and accurate. If he left the team for whatever reason he would have been removed from the roster. Which would be the only thing that makes sense here. If my memory serves me right WB had a big player academically ineligible for the playoffs last year. Actually it was 2019, their starting Center/MLB #50 . Not saying this is the case here but it happens. jr15 is obviously trying to bring something to light.
What was Sanders' number on last year's roster? There was a number 66 that was on the roster earlier this year that I believe is no longer on the roster. (I think it was 66.) I don't know his name but he was a monster for the first few games of the year. If you look back at the early games this year on 302sports YouTube, you should find him. They were on 302 quite a bit this year.

What was Sanders' number on last year's roster? There was a number 66 that was on the roster earlier this year that I believe is no longer on the roster. (I think it was 66.) I don't know his name but he was a monster for the first few games of the year. If you look back at the early games this year on 302sports YouTube, you should find him. They were on 302 quite a bit this year.
66 was his number last year so yeah it was him. He was there now he is not and jr15 wanted him talked about and here we are talking about a missing player. So now it's a mystery...

where-scooby-doo.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Woody_Wood
I like Marvin but think he needs to open the offense up. WB has always had great athletes and think he limited them a bit this year - and to be transparent I only saw one game so maybe it was just that game.

I like Marvin but think he needs to open the offense up. WB has always had great athletes and think he limited them a bit this year - and to be transparent I only saw one game so maybe it was just that game.
They were definitely a 2nd half team. That can bite you in the playoffs if you get too far behind a good team

VS
Cape down 6-8 half (won 35-21)
St Marks down 8-14 half (won 30-22)
Tech down 6-8 half (won 27-14)
Delmar up 6-0 half (also the final)
Laurel 0-0 half (won 6-0)
Caravel up 6-0 half (won 24-12)
Milford down 0-6 half (won 20-6)
Lake up 22-14 half (down 14-0 1st) (won 22-14)
RLCA up 8-6 half (won 35-6)
Howard up 22-6 half (also the final)

in 8 of 10 games they only scored 1 td or less in first half

Last edited:
They were definitely a 2nd half team. That can bite you in the playoffs if you get too far behind a good team

VS
Cape down 6-8 half (won 35-21)
St Marks down 8-14 half (won 30-22)
Tech down 6-8 half (won 27-14)
Delmar up 6-0 half (also the final)
Laurel 0-0 half (won 6-0)
Caravel up 6-0 half (won 24-12)
Milford down 0-6 half (won 20-6)
Lake up 22-14 half (down 14-0 1st) (won 22-14)
RLCA up 8-6 half (won 35-6)
Howard up 22-6 half (also the final)

in 8 of 10 games they only scored 1 td or less in first half
Those are interesting stats. Almost unbelievable. Not sure of the reason or if there is one. I haven’t seen enough of their games but seems like very conservative play calling the 1st half and they open it up in the second half. Or they wear teams down.
Regardless, I agree that would be very dangerous against a DMA or Archmere. Not sure they would be able to get back in the game.

Those are interesting stats. Almost unbelievable. Not sure of the reason or if there is one. I haven’t seen enough of their games but seems like very conservative play calling the 1st half and they open it up in the second half. Or they wear teams down.
Regardless, I agree that would be very dangerous against a DMA or Archmere. Not sure they would be able to get back in the game.
I've watched a few of Woodbridge games and it is weird. They have an excellent defense. Usually they start scoring after a big play. Punt return for a TD, block punt brought to the 1, long bomb for a TD. They were down I believe 22-7 to St. Marksnand scored 3 TDs in the 4th quarter to win. But yes if they are down to am Archmere would they be able to come back. Even Friends has a good defense and they can score so it should be interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT