ADVERTISEMENT

#1 Sanford vs Friends (video)

Harris need to transfer out of Sanford ASAP.. Stan not using him at all.. Smh
His problem has always been his feet. He walks a lot. He has been better this year and next year will take the minutes that McKeon is getting now. I hear ya, he's got the size and the speed just gotta limit his turnovers.

Reactions: 84rider
His problem has always been his feet. He walks a lot. He has been better this year and next year will take the minutes that McKeon is getting now. I hear ya, he's got the size and the speed just gotta limit his turnovers.
Yea but he has improved a lot.. No doubt in mind he can start on any team in the State.. Sitting on the bench that long won't make him better.. Just think they way more dominate with him on floor.. Just my opinion..

Reactions: J12
Yea but he has improved a lot.. No doubt in mind he can start on any team in the State.. Sitting on the bench that long won't make him better.. Just think they way more dominate with him on floor.. Just my opinion..
We agree he has improved a lot and could start for any other team. So could Nasir Cowan just a soph. I think he will be big next year too. But, the story of this game was Corey Perkins, best I have seen him play in 5 yrs. Banging 3's and feeding Na Na. He put on a show.

Last edited:
Reactions: Downstate4 and jvm3
We agree he has improved a lot and could start for any other team. So could Nasir Cowen just a soph. I think he will be big next year too. But, the story of this game was Corey Perkins, best I have seen him play in 5 yrs. Banging 3's and feeding Na Na. He put on a show.

Corey Perkins is one of the overall better point guards in DE but I don’t think he gets as much credit because it doesn’t always show in the box score. High basketball IQ, plays under control, gets Sanford into their sets & never really forces anything. He doesn’t need to score much w/ that team so he usually doesn’t even take many shots.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT