6. Middletown

Division 2
1. Milford
2. St. Georges
3. Indian River
4. Delmar
5. Laurel
6. Sanford

Not sure how they are ridiculous? If you look at all current information or consider results from last years state tournament for kids who haven't wrestled each other yet they're about as accurate as you can get. I apologize for not putting your kid in my rankings.

Reactions: Dahammer23
My kid isn't an issue, but it's clear this and the other posts are clearly and heavily biased.

Regardless of possible bias or just the fact that there is limited information to go by, the ranks on this site or any other site means absolutely nothing. All the talking about which wrestlers are the best is done on the mat. So word of advice to all... take these rankings with a grain of salt because this will all be settled in February.

How much did Sallies pay you off for this rankings... Time will tell rankings should be changing soon

Please stop crying unless you want to take a shot at rankings. I did them for years and had three guys helping with results and opinions. Kids take bad losses sometimes, other kids catch kids when possibly losing and all kinds of things go into them. If a 1-5 wrestler is losing 13-1 and spladles a returning state champ who was 10-0, is the winning wrestler now the best in the state? No! If a kid makes a bad weight cut early in the season and takes a bad loss to a .500 wrestler, does that dictate his rank all year? No. Please just enjoy and appreciate that someone is taking the time to do the rankings and tell little Johnny to win his matches on the mat. After all that is really all that matters in the end.

Everyone has their thoughts on Miller and Wuest. You could list them 1A and 1B if you wanted. We'll see it play out in time just wait for it.

I bet Joe ducks out of that weight class to avoid getting his hiney 'panked by Wuest.

To quote Trisha Yearwood- that boy is a walk-away Joe

1. Mike Primo-CR
2. Zach Spence-Sal
3. Brandon Pike-WP
4. Issac O'Neal-Delm
5. Jevon Saffold - SC
6. Jaxson Al-Chokachoy-Midd

1. Robbie Rosser-Milf
2. Hunter Hammill-Midd
3. Anthony Rispoli-WP
4. Gavin Sembley-Smy
5. Owen Klinger-Sal
6. Kevin Browne-CR

1. Cam Hayes-CR
2. Anthony Caruso-Cape
3. Danny Rankin-St G.
4.Tajon Knight-IR
5. Tykwan Joyner-Dover
6. Will Carl-Midd

1. Rashad Stratton-SC
2. Nick Novarnik-St G.
3. Cole Sebastinellie-Smy
4. Mason Harrington-CR
5. Jessie O'Neil-IR
6. Jack Walker-Poly

1. Greg Baum-Smy
2. Kyle Mcdonough-Sanf
3. Max Norquest-Cape
4. Jared Arlett-IR
5. Gavin Garcia-Milf
6. Liam O'Connor-Delc

1. Anthony Fisher-Dover
2. Dante Immediato-Midd
3. Drew Morris-SC
4. JT Davis-Smy
5. Luke Harishika-Sal
6. Ryan Juarez-Robertson-WP

1. Chase Archangelo-Smy
2. Luke McDonough-Sanf
3. Nic Lee-Dover
4. Vinnie Diego-Cape
5. Alex Creasey-Milf
6. Evan Harris-Poly

1. Timmy Griffith-Sanf
2. Brian Schnieder-Midd
3. Nate Bryant-Smy
4. Max Tolson-SC
5. Dante Jaquet-Cape
6. Divine Watkins-Dover

1. Brandon Bautsita-SC
2. Andrew Brooks-Sanf
3. Cory Lawson-Cape
4. Avery Mayan-Poly
5. Carter Lamey-Wilm Charter
6. Dakota Kerr-Smy

1. Larsen Wilson-Smy
2. Logan Montgomery-Sal
3. Blake Chambers-SC
4. Jaden McCover-Poly
5. Kajess Reynolds-Milf
6. Gaji Cpoes-LF

1. Zeke Marcozzi-IR
2. Austin Clayton-St G.
3. Chris Handlin-Cape
4. Bevenesky Augustine-Milf
5. Vincent Tascione-Poly
6. Isaiah Bell-AI

1. Joe Miller-Sal
2. Tony Wuest-Smy
3. Lucas Hudson-SC
4. Holden Kammerer-Cape
5. Colin Adams-Caravel
6. Joe Scacila-DMA

1. Keith Medley-Caravel
2. Johnny Morris-SC
3. Dom Hovington-Milf
4. Myles Goodson-WP
5. Vinny Marcozzi-Sal
6. John Lawson-AI

1. Bryan Wynes-Milf
2. Jay-Juan Jones-AI
3. Curtis Linton-Caravel
4. Zach Flores-Cape
5. Jordan Springer-LF
6. Chris Saunders-Appo

Division 1
1. Smyrna
2. Cape Henlopen
3. Sussex Central
4. William Penn
5. Salesianum
6. Middletown

Division 2
1. Milford
2. St. Georges
3. Indian River
4. Delmar
5. Laurel
6. Sanford
Linton pinned Jones on Saturday

Pickle you're a piece of work. What do you have to back up that statement? Only one person shifted weight classes last year and it wasn't Miller.

Would Marcozzi from IR give Miller a battle ? Marcozzi handled yellow jacket with out much of a fight he looked pretty good ? My kid just started and don't know much about either kid but t

didn't Wuest go 95 to stay away from Miller last year ?
If you want to know I'd suggest asking his father. Here is a message for you from him on FB:

"I was told that there are people talking trash about both my son Tony and Joe Miller on that Depreps website, so I checked it out.
First of all if anyone wishes to speak to me or Chris, Joe's Father, we would both be more than happy to. Joe Miller is an outstanding wrestler and fantastic young man and he has never nor ever will "duck" anyone.

As far as Tony he too has never nor ever will "duck" anyone. The kids wrestle where they're healthy and where their coaches and / or parents suggest. So, if anyone wishes to man up and speak to us (me or Chris) directly and not anonymously, please do. I know Chris very well and I know he would be more than happy to speak with anyone.

These kids, as well as all the other kids you talk about on there have so much to worry about (life, school, grades, home lives, let alone wrestling), they don't need to be worrying about grown ass people slandering their reputations with assumptions. I'm sure many of the states wrestlers follow that site and see how you parents talk about them.

I know the rankings are for fun and light discussion, but when the false assumptions and personal attacks start; it negatively affects the kids. Please stop and let these kids be kids. Let them wrestle and have fun without the added stresses you place on them.

Remember, you are all role models for these young men!"

Here is your chance to find out. Doubt you will....

Any truth to marcozzi going down? Haven't seen him yet this year so don't know how big he got. 182 is a tossup if miller goes up

Any truth to marcozzi going down? Haven't seen him yet this year so don't know how big he got. 182 is a tossup if miller goes up
Maybe wishful thinking? He's a strong kid and will do just fine at 182 regardless of who is there.

I think that a Wuest/Miller match would be a great watch. They are both very respectable wrestlers and their records speak for themselves!

You're all over wuest but guess what happened when they wrestled..... Miller pinned wuest in the second period his sophomore year. Wuest absolutely ran from miller last year. miller was a natural 182 pounder so why do you think he's running from people if he isn't cutting any weight. HE ALREADY PINNED TONY. go home.

Come on guys...let these young men go out and settle things for themselves. When the season is over and all the hype is over and dust settles, those that worked hard and did all the right things will be able to look back and be proud of their season. Who cares what weights are being shifted and who is going where. Im just excited to watch all the great match ups and rivalry. Good luck to all the young men that go out there week after week trying to make their family and friends proud. Hope they have a safe and injury free season.

What most of these keyboard champions fail to realize since most never even wrestled, is that 95+% of the wrestlers in the state could move up or down a weight and still not win, yet alone place top three at states. To be at the level which you even have a chance to win a state championship at the weight below, above or where they are at is an accomplishment in itself. Let the kids wrestle and play your role...from the stands cheering them on.

I could care less about marcozzi. No dog in fight just wondered. Know he's strong and can handle 182 but 170
May be a easier road it miller does get down

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT