ADVERTISEMENT

12/12 Rankings

Lol! For someone who doesn't appear to like Sallies very much he's sure concerned about Miller. Wonder why....junior must be at one of those weights.

Reactions: spartakos
I've always said that I wish these forums would make you use your real name, but it's virtually impossible unless you require a Facebook login. When I was admin if people bashed a kid I'd either call them out with a few subtle hints that I knew who they were or delete them if they had bogus info. Most times they are the ones bad mouthing the kid online, but then shaking their hands and kissing the parents asses when they see them in person.

I've always said that I wish these forums would make you use your real name, but it's virtually impossible unless you require a Facebook login. When I was admin if people bashed a kid I'd either call them out with a few subtle hints that I knew who they were or delete them if they had bogus info. Most times they are the ones bad mouthing the kid online, but then shaking their hands and kissing the parents asses when they see them in person.
As you know concord87, a while back I posted a memo with all pertinent facts about who I was, where I worked, and who my kids are. If you have constructive in your comments, there is little need for anonymity. If you want to snipe via keyboard, I could care less who you are! :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT