6. John Lawson AI
1. Bryan Wynes Milf
2. Jay-Juan Jones AI
3. Curtis Linton Caravel
4. Zach Flores Cape
5. Jordan Springer LF
6. Jamie Schirmer Tech

Reactions: proudscfan
Not sure how many he counted but couldn't be more then five . If a few is three and they saw a handfull which on my hand is five. Has to be four or five. ?????

2 this year...
both on scolly..
do you want tonight's PowerBall numbers also?

Heck yea. I'll take a few or handful. Lol. Kid just started in sport so I haven't seen much wrestling till now ,was curious how many kids continued to wrestle in college ,you seem knowledgable and have followed sport for a long time .

college wrestling is ten times more demanding than high school.. it's 11.5 months of training, and then usually 2-3 kids to wrestle off for 1 spot..it's not a life for the faint hearted!! I have Posse members serving in the Armed forces who tell me some Elite wrestling camps they attended as a youth were harder than basic training!
every now and then a "natural " comes along only to bail out of college early..
remember, there is always soccer.. hahaaa

Delaware ..
A ELITE local guy Myles Martain, is the true meaning of a natural!
A McDonogh graduate, he was born and raised in NJ, right across the Delaware Memorial Bridge.. he also wrestled for Benny Mitchell's Henlopen Hammers..his father spent many hours and many dollars to get the best training possible for a young Myles!! I couldn't be happier for this family for they sacrificed a lot!!

Last edited:
Swipes do you copy and paste Hammers then switch some around or do you type them all out? Lmfao! Thanks hammertime!

Reactions: spartakos
Delaware ..
A ELITE local guy Myles Martain, is the true meaning of a natural!
A McDonough graduate, he was born and raised in NJ, right across the Delaware Memorial Bridge.. he also wrestled for Benny Mitchell's Henlopen Hammers..his father spent many hours and many dollars to get the best training possible for a young Myles!! I couldn't be happier for this family for they sacrificed a lot!!

McDonogh or McDonough? McDonough is the public Charles County Md school not known for much wrestling... McDonogh is a MIAA A boarding school that brings in wrestlers in from all over the place.. I will assume you meant McDonogh :)

@RR
smart phone, dumb person
thanks for correction..just fixed it

Last edited:
I put my own idea in. It's pretty straight forward thus far not too much excitement. Power rankings are based on results so shouldn't they all be fairly similar?

I only broke your balls because the McDonogh faithful busted mine a few years back when I made the same mistake on the Baltimore Forum. apparently those silk panty guys take the spelling of their school seriously lol..

@RR
can't watch naughty videos in a phone both !!
you could today if "THEY" wanted you to ..

Never had a beeper I considered that a leash.. They beep you and you have to find a pay phone to call.. Then cell phones came out. luckily they were expensive so I didnt have one.. Then they got cheep.. Then there there was always a leash with those.. I caved and got one just for the kids and safety then the texting started.. AS far as smart phones I actually have one but barely use it.. A few text messages from the Mrs what you want for dinner? that kind of thing and a rare phone call from family maybe 4 a month.. Really just an emergency thing.. mostly get sales calls that I dont answer

Last edited:
Hammer looks like his were done early since he put then on 302 page early am but I'd think you saw the results since yours that are based on results came out later in the day. Lmfao. Copy, paste, change. #givelaurelkidprops

I apologize for missing it. I just happened to over look it. It takes a lot of effort. You could feel free to do some of your own if you can do better

Two guys from Sallies at 195? Also, I think Logan beat Larsen at Mount... upset! Congrats to Logan! Hope they meet at states.

Two guys from Sallies at 195? Also, I think Logan beat Larsen at Mount... upset! Congrats to Logan! Hope they meet at states.
Montgomery beat Wilson last year at the dual meet by one point, I believe, and lost in OT in States by one point. At Mount, Montgomery won in Ultimate Tie Breaker which is the final 30 seconds after 1 minute in neutral and two 30 second OT periods. These wrestlers couldn't be more evenly match if you designed it. I would hardly call Mount an upset.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT