ADVERTISEMENT

1st round Playoff Predictions?

St. Mark's should beat Red Lion, and if can score will give Sanford a good run. But Sanford coaches will have them prepared

If Rickards plays final 4 Cape vs Penn, Sanford vs Smyrna
Cape vs Sanford in chip

If no Rickards final four Penn vs STG, Sanford vs Tech
Penn vs Sanford in chip

Either way Sanford cuts down the nets.

Cape does have the easiest road to the final four....best team on their side is St.Gs. If Tech beats Smyrna I think they will win it

My era of high school basketball begins in the early to mid 90s, so I can't recall a time where the teams south of the canal were across the board better than the northern teams. It's interesting how the dynamic has changed.

Reactions: _TK44
My era of high school basketball begins in the early to mid 90s, so I can't recall a time where the teams south of the canal were across the board better than the northern teams. It's interesting how the dynamic has changed.

probably due to the huge influx and growth in kent & sussex counties....people are not moving to wilmington, they are moving downstate

Basketball may be growing down south but at the end of the day they still live in lower slower Delaware, enough said.

The south will not rise again, this year is just an anomaly. Lower slower is called lower slower for a reason, despite being infiltrated by northerners, the good old sister and cousin marrying folks have strong roots. This will take another generation of new blood to balance. Once u leave the ocean side and go into the town, it gets weird, really weid. Kind of like a science fiction movie where the affects of too much inbreeding has mutated. Sanford or Smyrna wins state let's not get happy to quick.

Last edited:
The south will not rise again, this year is just an anomolly. Lower slower is called lower slower for a reason, despite being infiltrated by northerners, the good old sister and cousin marrying folks have strong roots. This will take another generation of new blood to balance. Once u leave the ocean side and go into the town, it gets weird, really weid. Kind of like a science fiction movie where the affects of to much inbreeding has mutated. Sanford or Smyrna wins state let's not get happy to quick.

StuckOnStupid.jpg

@sportsjunkie, lmao, you must be bored......trying to pick a fight haha

Glasgow Vs. Newark Charter: Glasgow will win just to athletic and big for Newark Charter who had a really week schedule.
ST. Es Vs Newark: St. Es will win to me, to much talent compared to Newark, newark doesn't have great team this year but this game could be interesting.
Caesar Rodney Vs Appo: CR will win, way more talented than Appo blew them out in regular season, could be one of my sleeper teams and could possibly upset Penn in 2nd round.
Lake Forest Vs. Christiana: Lake Forest will win, Christiana is horrible can't see Lake loosing.
Dover Vs. Friends: Dover will win way to athletic and fast for Friends, could also upset Sallies.
Red Lion Vs. St.Marks: St. Marks, one of the best matchups in 1st round just think St. Marks defense will hurt Red Lion but could go both ways.
Woodbridge VS. Indian River: Woodbridge, IR is horrible.
Mount Vs. STM: would be good game but Mount Experience will win the game.

Glasgow

Newark (had to pick at least one upset & considering Newark finished up downstate w/ a 2-pt loss to CR & a 2-pt win over Dover I’ll go w/ them)

CR (they were up on Appo 38-9 at the regular season matchup I saw at CR this year)

Lake (Christiana just isn’t good & Lake has played well second half of the season for the most part)

Dover (hopefully that strong strong regular season schedule has them ready for the tournament)

St. Mark’s (another upset pick but only based off of them usually finding a way to win a game or 2 in the playoffs)

Woodbridge (they looked competitive for 3 quarters against Smyrna in the Henlopen Conference Championship game so I’ll take them in Round 3 over IR but I don’t think that they’ll challenge Smyrna in the 2nd Round)

St. Thomas More (just a downstate homer pick basically...St. Thomas More really missing Bloodsworth & just not as much talent this year so they’ll have to play really well to win)

The south will not rise again, this year is just an anomaly. Lower slower is called lower slower for a reason, despite being infiltrated by northerners, the good old sister and cousin marrying folks have strong roots. This will take another generation of new blood to balance. Once u leave the ocean side and go into the town, it gets weird, really weid. Kind of like a science fiction movie where the affects of too much inbreeding has mutated. Sanford or Smyrna wins state let's not get happy to quick.

Eat a bag of Dicks !

Reactions: bluecat4ever
Sanford

Lol, Emotional. Don't show you're offended on this board makes U look vulnerable. My post is all sarcasm, look how 84 and hoops hit back. They know it's humor. I spend all summer at the beaches and enjoy every moment. I especially enjoy the people.

It took a long dam time to get my cousin to marry me I worked hard for that and HE makes me proud to be his husband

I love when one guy makes a joke than another responds with a joke and the original joker doesn’t get it. Lol
I love it when a guy makes a joke and another guy on the site that has been called out by that guy for comparing young black athletes to criminals sides with anyone who goes back and forth with him.

Reactions: J12
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT