ADVERTISEMENT

2020 Players, Next Year Plans

E-Torro

Mascot
Apr 2, 2019
As a parent of a 2020, I have really enjoyed watching these boys play over the last four years. Can we use this to start a thread on where some of our 2020's will be playing next year so we can follow them?

Nick Redd - Maryland
Marion - Navy
McGovern - Gettysburg
C Kennedy - Utah
J Phillips - Mount St Mary’s
G Valesquez - Washington College
C Garrison - Washington College
P Army - Ursinus
J Young - Roanoke
M Garrifo - Ithaca
N Sciolli - Wilmington

I am sure there are a lot more that was just off the top of my head.

the one that stands out to me is Garrison, think that kid could have been D1.

Nick Redd - Maryland
Marion - Navy
McGovern - Gettysburg
C Kennedy - Utah
J Phillips - Mount St Mary’s
G Valesquez - Washington College
C Garrison - Washington College
P Army - Ursinus
J Young - Roanoke
M Garrifo - Ithaca
N Sciolli - Wilmington

I am sure there are a lot more that was just off the top of my head.

the one that stands out to me is Garrison, think that kid could have been D1.
Do you know what other offers he had, did he have a D1 offer?

Do you know what other offers he had, did he have a D1 offer?

Dont think so, was always surprised by that. Kid has some real good stick skills and creates offense. Maybe it was size (not everyone can hit the genetic lottery trust me I know my kid is in that bucket) but don't know.

Any know if Cava or Woolyhand have offers to play anywhere? Always liked their game.

Do you think going to Appo restricted his offers?
I don't see a pic on CR website for Cava and Wooleyhand signing a letter.

Washington College is still believed to be a spot to try and win a national championship but if you look at the transfer portal you will notice a lot of guys leaving there lately. Not the same spot. Wouldn’t be surprised if Connor transfers after year one.

Washington College is still believed to be a spot to try and win a national championship but if you look at the transfer portal you will notice a lot of guys leaving there lately. Not the same spot. Wouldn’t be surprised if Connor transfers after year one.
Its a great D3 program - top 10

Do you think going to Appo restricted his offers?
I don't see a pic on CR website for Cava and Wooleyhand signing a letter.

I doubt it the coaches there are great about recruiting etc. Honestly maybe he didnt want it - D1 is no joke and many will tell you its no fun. Or maybe size but he is a damn good player IMO.

Its a great D3 program - top 10

They haven't really been that good for a while now, mostly .500 ish.. Salisbury has been consistently whooping them.. Last time they beat Salisbury was like 2013.. Salisbury is the spot for D3 Lax down that way...IMHO

Last edited:
Agree Salisbury is the spot. National al championship a few years ago. Consistently in top ten. Berkman gets them going and still o e of the best intros and walk out in the game.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT