ADVERTISEMENT

2021 State Champs?

I mean theres no way of guessing the weights but I would say Giampietro, both Poore's, Natarcola, and Hudson will be heavy favorites.

Giampetro, both Poores, Hall, Natarcola, Thode, Hudson, Negron, and Stradley all have a good shot.

Last edited:
  • Dreuitt from Penn has a good shot.
  • I believe that caravel may have another 8th grader @ 106 who's going to be a hammer.
  • Bender and fritchman from cape.
  • Malone from appo
  • Griffith from Sanford
These are just a few possible candidates for a state title run

Last edited:
It's all going to depend on who's at what weights. Alot of these kids mentioned above might be at the same weight next season which would make things even more interesting. Especially the lighter weight guys.

I haven’t done them in years. Wasn’t worth the hassle, nasty emails from mommys, anonymous posts crying about it, etc. It was fun but 302/Benny did a great job with them and definitely no need for two rankings in delaware.
Would be nice to see Primo get ranked this year where his Mom believes he deserves to be ranked. Better late than never!!!

Would be nice to see Primo get ranked this year where his Mom believes he deserves to be ranked. Better late than never!!!
Lol Good memory! That was during the Benny era of ranking.
BTW I have it on good authority that he’s working in some preseason ranking now.

Its called a discussion board...I'll start, then we will discuss.....but I am confused. Leverage1991, are we ranking the moms or the wrestlers?

haha. there is no discussion about that!
here's my favorites
106 gandofolo
113 giampetro
120 messick
126 thode
132 grant
138 gray
145 poore
152 natorcola
160 hall
170 Griffith
182 negron