ADVERTISEMENT

Any thoughts on P4P this season?

Mar 10, 2023
This has always been a lively discussion. Who do we think are top 3 pound for pound this year?

Last edited:
My take on p4p is who can bump a weight and still be the favorite. Miller can bump to heavy and win, Stratton could bump to 126 and still be the favorite and if Stratton did bump Lucian could go up from 113 and be the favorite. Nobody else on the list of favorites can bump and be expected to win or even make the finals. Miller Stratton Lucian in no particular order.

My take on p4p is who can bump a weight and still be the favorite. Miller can bump to heavy and win, Stratton could bump to 126 and still be the favorite and if Stratton did bump Lucian could go up from 113 and be the favorite. Nobody else on the list of favorites can bump and be expected to win or even make the finals. Miller Stratton Lucian in no particular order.
Lucian cant be on your list based on this logic - because he wouldnt be favorite unless stratton wasnt there.
Spoor would take 90; Radecki would take 44, Pete would take 57 - in my opinion at least. I could easily be proved wrong in the next day or two if these guys dont win their own class!

Lucian cant be on your list based on this logic - because he wouldnt be favorite unless stratton wasnt there.
Spoor would take 90; Radecki would take 44, Pete would take 57 - in my opinion at least. I could easily be proved wrong in the next day or two if these guys dont win their own class!
Which is what I said. If Stratton bumped them Lucian could bump and still be the favorite.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT