ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to this forum?

UncCreepy

Getting reps on JV
Feb 7, 2014
I remember when this forum used to be fun with a lot of people chatting and having great conversations but not anymore. It’s becoming rather boring. Is there anything anyone wants to talk about? How about the latest rankings? What does everyone think is the toughest weight class so far this season. I say hands down 120 is the most stacked weight class in the state.

Reactions: Spennato
120 does look like the toughest. Without St. Marks at Delcastle this weekend we are missing out on some potential matchups but we should see some good ones.

106 will have Catania, Spennato and Perrin

113 will have Kubler, Milligan, Davis, and Lloyd

120 will have Lucian, Bellarin, Moffett, and Andrew's

126 will have Copes, Mundy and Givens

132 will have Dellcollo, Girard, Gordy and Mills

138 will have Radecki, Holmes, Papili, Copeland, and Sheehan

144 will have Elliott, Hendricks and DiTomasso

150 will have Perrin, Hall and Dixon

157 will have Roy and Pierce

165 will have Norris, Van Atta, and K. Duffy

175 will have McCormick and Donnelly

190 will have Moaney, Wilson, Dixon and Curry

215 will have Miller, Rhoades and Lockett

285 will have DeNigris and Torres.

So a fair amount of the top 6 from the weights. I think 120 will be really good here and then the matchup between Moaney and Wilson would be good if they meet up

Reactions: UncCreepy
I'm looking forward to Delcastle this weekend as well. It seems like Saturday should have a really good match up going almost all the time. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the bleachers at Delcastle. Those things are pretty tough for people that have some handicaps or just don't get around very well anymore to manuever.

FYI - the Red Lion vs. Delmar match is being streamed on NFHS this afternoon/evening. NFHS is a subscription service, but if you watch a lot of high school sports, it's worth it.

Reactions: Longagoplayer
I'm looking forward to Delcastle this weekend as well. It seems like Saturday should have a really good match up going almost all the time. The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the bleachers at Delcastle. Those things are pretty tough for people that have some handicaps or just don't get around very well anymore to manuever.

FYI - the Red Lion vs. Delmar match is being streamed on NFHS this afternoon/evening. NFHS is a subscription service, but if you watch a lot of high school sports, it's worth it.

Yeah it is a tough gym to be in for sure and with 25 teams that Friday night can last a while if matches drag out

120 does look like the toughest. Without St. Marks at Delcastle this weekend we are missing out on some potential matchups but we should see some good ones.

106 will have Catania, Spennato and Perrin

113 will have Kubler, Milligan, Davis, and Lloyd

120 will have Lucian, Bellarin, Moffett, and Andrew's

126 will have Copes, Mundy and Givens

132 will have Dellcollo, Girard, Gordy and Mills

138 will have Radecki, Holmes, Papili, Copeland, and Sheehan

144 will have Elliott, Hendricks and DiTomasso

150 will have Perrin, Hall and Dixon

157 will have Roy and Pierce

165 will have Norris, Van Atta, and K. Duffy

175 will have McCormick and Donnelly

190 will have Moaney, Wilson, Dixon and Curry

215 will have Miller, Rhoades and Lockett

285 will have DeNigris and Torres.

So a fair amount of the top 6 from the weights. I think 120 will be really good here and then the matchup between Moaney and Wilson would be good if they meet up
Where donahue?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT