ADVERTISEMENT

2A Semi final #2 scores

End 1 still scoreless... If either of these teams got a "mudder" in the barn it's time to bring em out.

7b0a9903-4ee6-467c-83d5-0b71a41bff71_text.gif

• Love
Reactions: nomorenonstop
0-0 At the half...

STM got lucky on their own stupidity by recovering their own fumble just before half. What was STM coach thinking by not taking a knee with only 17 seconds left til half on own 15 in a game like this?

Reactions: Woody_Wood
St Marks with a good 3 and out to start the 3rd. Unfortunately the STM punt returner muffs the punt and Friends recovers on STM 20

5 minutes later Friends make them pay for the the miscue..

Friends 7 StM 0 4:44 3rd

This one is over. St Marks looks like they couldn't score 14 if they had 10 quarters to do it. St M line doesn't want to get dirty. What's with the one big O lineman that doesn't have a speck of dirt on him? ...good grief..

B00I3MV4KC_3lg.jpg

I had high hopes for the Spartans as well until I saw them a few times. Nothing really stood out. A slightly above average team. On a dry field Friends would've put a running clock on them.

SPL to the finals! Field conditions were bad, but Friends did enough of what they do to get the win. Defense was great once again.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
What was baffling to me? What was STM game plan? Weather was bad, field was bad. Was the same for Friends, I think? Was the same old plan (FYI 7 yards total offense in first half -yes that is 7). Zero, misdirection, zero quick game, Zero Sweep or Jet sweep. For those that were at the game, the conditions were awful It was hard to watch. I give Kudos to the Friends coaching staff they know what they are and stuck to it. I give kudos to STM Defense. They had to be on the field for 40 of the 48 minutes. How many years will STM come up short, with that talent? Darn shame.

Honestly saw both teams play multiple times, I thought St. Marks never had a chance. The defense played well but I am often baffled at their play calling. Their line wasn't very good.

Reactions: Woody_Wood
Does that not seem like the same story, though? Not the line so much but the O Plan? If you truly have seen them play multiple times, then you get it.

I do think Caravel wins it all!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT