#1 Sanford vs #16 Appo

#8 Sallies vs #9 Sussex Tech

#4 Ceasar Rodney vs #13 Tower Hill

#5 St George’s vs #21 A.I.

#2 Dover vs #15 Christiana

#7 St E’s vs #10 St Marks

#3 Caravel vs #14 Mt Pleasant

#6 Glasgow vs #11 William Penn

Sanford, Tech. CR. St. George’s. Dover. STE. Caravel. Penn.
mount is going to need one of their guards besides ali to have a big game, and i don't expect them to get the amount of offensive boards they got tonight that really helped them pull out the dub

Reactions: coachquil
Sanford no problem with Appo

If they played 6 weeks ago, I pick the Sals. Not now. Tech wins again.

Didn't see TH. Maybe they give Riders a game, but I'll go with CR at home.

I think St George is overrated, AI showed that in BH championship game. But SG did pull it out and I'll go with them at home.

Didn't see Christiana either but don't see them hanging with Dover.

Middletown showed me nothing in Round 1 and still took St Marks to OT. St E wins this one.

Just like the Sals, I would have picked Caravel in this game six weeks ago. This will be a good game, but Mount takes it.

Hopefully you don't need a special ticket at the door. Penn won the first one, but it looks like G high was missing a couple players. If they're back I think the Dragons win.

And a last shot at the DIAA. If this was regular season we could see Penn - Glasgow at 5:30 then drive 5 minutes to see Mount - Caravel. That's enough on that.

Sanford no problem with Appo

If they played 6 weeks ago, I pick the Sals. Not now. Tech wins again.

Didn't see TH. Maybe they give Riders a game, but I'll go with CR at home.

I think St George is overrated, AI showed that in BH championship game. But SG did pull it out and I'll go with them at home.

Didn't see Christiana either but don't see them hanging with Dover.

Middletown showed me nothing in Round 1 and still took St Marks to OT. St E wins this one.

Just like the Sals, I would have picked Caravel in this game six weeks ago. This will be a good game, but Mount takes it.

Hopefully you don't need a special ticket at the door. Penn won the first one, but it looks like G high was missing a couple players. If they're back I think the Dragons win.

And a last shot at the DIAA. If this was regular season we could see Penn - Glasgow at 5:30 then drive 5 minutes to see Mount - Caravel. That's enough on that.
I like all your picks but I think William Penn will win in a close one...I heard good things about that Glasgow team though, just haven’t seen them play yet.

I’m goin with:

Sanford over Appo (blowout)
Tech over Sallies (close game)
CR over Tower Hill (10+)
St. George’s over AI (close game)
Dover over Christiana (blowout)
St. Es over St Marks (close game, low scoring)
WP over Glasgow (Game of the night)
Caravel over Mount (close one)

Last edited:
Sanford, Tech. CR. St. George’s. Dover. STE. Caravel. Penn.
mount is going to need one of their guards besides ali to have a big game, and i don't expect them to get the amount of offensive boards they got tonight that really helped them pull out the dub
Agreed Ali been carrying that Mt. squad all year but he’s going to need one of his backcourt mates to step up if they plan on advancing far in the tournament

Reactions: Chill44
Sanford (Final 4)
Sallies after what happened at Tech look for sweet revenge and some home cooking
CR
ST. G (Final 4)
Christiana Demby +10 over Spencer and Spencer gets in foul trouble (final 4)
St. E
Caravel (final 4)

Sanford (Final 4)
Sallies (home cooking) (Final 4)
CR
ST. G (Final 4)
Christiana (Demby +10 over Spencer and Spencer gets in foul trouble)
St. E
Caravel (final 4)
@life lessons, Sooo just to be clear...that is a Christiana pick over Dover? I wouldn't be surprised if that Demby gets +10 over Spencer because offense is not exactly Spencer's focus on his team, but that could still = Dover 20+ win.

And I don't see Sallies getting by Tech considering they just lost to them without Tech's best player a week or so ago.

Sanford (Final 4)
Sallies after what happened at Tech look for sweet revenge and some home cooking
CR
ST. G (Final 4)
Christiana Demby +10 over Spencer and Spencer gets in foul trouble (final 4)
St. E
Caravel (final 4)
Word out Milford and Tech players and friends got in a big fight at McDonald's in Georgetown.. Suspensions might be coming for Tech..

Gotta have some upsets lol. That makes for lil to no debate. I was hesitant on Chrstiana considering they took a L from Delmarva Christian (yikes) but I'm rolling the dice. Plus we all know Steph due for a hiccup lol.

Tech is better but it's hard to win at Sallies. Home cooking will be in play this time around.

Reactions: J12
Gotta have some upsets lol. That makes for lil to no debate. I was hesitant on Chrstiana considering they took a L from Delmarva Christian (yikes) but I'm rolling the dice. Plus we all know Steph due for a hiccup lol.

Tech is better but it's hard to win at Sallies. Home cooking will be in play this time around.
Well played, in that case my tourney upset will be Tech over Sanford in the quarters (if they get past Sallies)...LoL

And yes, if you lose to Delmarva Christian then there is less than a 1% chance that you will beat Dover this year.

Word out Milford and Tech players and friends got in a big fight at McDonald's in Georgetown.. Suspensions might be coming for Tech..
I would think that would be hard to do if this is something that happened after school hours & off campus at a McDonald's. I wouldn't be surprised that there was a fight though.

I would think that would be hard to do if this is something that happened after school hours & off campus at a McDonald's. I wouldn't be surprised that there was a fight though.

i was gonna say the same.

It wouldn't be if it was after a game and the kids were traveling home on bus and the bus stopped at McD's . That would still have them under the schools care until they get back to school and then they leave the grounds

It wouldn't be if it was after a game and the kids were traveling home on bus and the bus stopped at McD's . That would still have them under the schools care until they get back to school and then they leave the grounds
That would only affect the Milford players then because the game was at Tech & I doubt they took a bus of players from a home game to their local MickeyD's to celebrate.

That would only affect the Milford players then because the game was at Tech & I doubt they took a bus of players from a home game to their local MickeyD's to celebrate.
Wouldn't even be a discussion if it were Glasgow. One game suspension for fighting in school w/video and shutting down school foe a day and a half....

All the home teams
1. Sanford
2. Sallies
3. CR
4. ST.G
5. Dover
6. ST.E
7. Caravel
8. Glasgow

That's about what I like.. Would of said Tech. But know way refs going let Sallies loose at home.. Smh .. Goodluck Sussex Tech.. Lol
That’s how I feel too lol although Tech did beat them at home last year....beat them last week at Tech without Kane. I think Tech will win but the atmosphere will keep Sallies in it all game

Reactions: Downstate4
WOW! What happen at the Sussex Tech vs Sallies game? Did someone not play or did Kane get hurt? 30 points is a lot for a 8 vs 9 Seed. When the 9 seed just won a game against them in the regular season.

Reactions: jvm3
WOW! What happen at the Sussex Tech vs Sallies game? Did someone not play or did Kane get hurt? 30 points is a lot for a 8 vs 9 Seed. When the 9 seed just won a game against them in the regular season.
From the Sals side - Seniors came to play in final home game. At Tech Brown, Ferrante and Vaughn had 13 (w/ Ferrante scoreless). Last night, the trio had 47 and other guards contributed another 24.
From the Tech side, not enough ball movement. At Tech, they spaced the floor and made shots, including six 3-pointers. Last night, Kane and others played tried to penetrate too much without driving lanes and Tech did not make a three.

Reactions: Chill44
Was t prepared Marv, didnt come to play at all..

Reactions: 84rider
Yea Tech didn't show up.. Sanford will take care of Sallies easily.. No threat at all..
My boy said that he thinks Sallies has a nice gameplan to compete w/ Sanford this go-around. I actually wanna see this game.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT