ADVERTISEMENT

2nd round matchups & predictions

And what exactly was your boys game plan?
I don’t know what it was & wasn’t at the game but from what I was told it worked for a half & then the best player in the gym basically took over. St. George’s/Sanford 2.0 should be good...I was at the St. George’s/CR game & Hyland seemed like he ready. I think Sanford just has too much for them though.

Word Iam hearing Corey Barnes will be back in DE next year and Tech on his radar... Ayers building super team for next year .. Lol.. Golden State style.. Chandler from Cape to Tech.. Coach said private schools can recruit.. So can he..lol
I keep telling people that Tech is the future of the Henlopen North w/ Ayers coaching there he will be pulling in all that Sussex County talent for years to come. I was at the Conference Championship game & heard Barnes’ mom say that he wanted to come back but she didn’t really want him to. As for Chandler...I thought that the vo-tech schools weren’t allowed to accept transfers after sophomore year but not sure of that rule.

I don’t know what it was & wasn’t at the game but from what I was told it worked for a half & then the best player in the gym basically took over. St. George’s/Sanford 2.0 should be good...I was at the St. George’s/CR game & Hyland seemed like he ready. I think Sanford just has too much for them though.
Sally's were who we thought they were. Finished 2 games over .500.

I keep telling people that Tech is the future of the Henlopen North w/ Ayers coaching there he will be pulling in all that Sussex County talent for years to come. I was at the Conference Championship game & heard Barnes’ mom say that he wanted to come back but she didn’t really want him to. As for Chandler...I thought that the vo-tech schools weren’t allowed to accept transfers after sophomore year but not sure of that rule.
Yea plan was Barnes was to bring 1 other person to join him at Cape.. But old coach Re tried to pull a slick move and now he gets nothing..

Reactions: handsdownmandown
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT