ADVERTISEMENT

3 Big Games Coming up

The gap between Archmere and St Marks may be closer this year but I think Auks win by 3

Cape has their hands full with St Pauls.. St Pauls is 5-0 this year already beating some power house teams.. Most notably The Hill Academy from Canada, Haverford and Georgetown Prep.. ST Pauls is most likely one of the top 10 teams in the country.. Cape is out gunned in this one

I think the rating magazines and services are sleeping on Sallies... They should def be ranked in top 10 in mid-atlantic but none the less they will have their chance prove themselves with their schedule.. They beat West Chester going away..

This post was edited on 3/26 9:15 AM by ravensrooster2

Originally posted by panther2superbee:

Hats off to Cape for scheduling both St.Pauls and Severn.. Will only improve there program..
That is pretty strong.. I concur hats off!!!

Saw the St. Marks Archmere game
The St. Marks D had Archmere's offense on lock all game, they dominated the groundball battle, and executed pretty well on offense. How the game ended 8-7 I have no idea because it seemed to be a lot worse. Hats off to the St. Marks D for holding tight. Same goes for the Archmere D in the second half. Holing a St. Marks team to 8 goals while getting out-possessed like that is very impressive.

Salesianum School 17, West Chester East 1

The two-time defending DEL state champion Sals opened with an easy non-league win, opening a 16-0 halftime lead. Jay Kelly, Bailey Martin and Sam Fink led the attack for the Sals. Colby Reeder was 9 for 9 at the face-off X.

Heard Cape's goalie is out with a broken collarbone. If true, that will really hurt Cape's chances across the Bay.

Was anyone at the Sals/West Chester East game? I know the Sals are powerful but East must have fallen on hard times to be down by 16 at the half.

I've heard a lot of bad things about East, but I'm not certain. Cape's goalie is pretty strong so he would be a big loss depending on who they have waiting in the wings.

By "bad things" do you mean they stink? Seriously, it's one thing to lose but continue to give your all and play your hearts out. This team is cheap, sloppy, bad sportsmanship all around. Stay away, Delaware teams, they are not worth the time or effort.

What are you talking about West chester lacrosse is a Joke, east and rustin have always been central league whiipping boys all the talent is at henderson.

Ugh that sucks its at baynard, crapy football field. Hated playing there. The ground ball bounces and crown on the field change the game completely. Doubt the Cali team wanted to come all the way out here for a game there. Anyone know the score of the sallies malvern game.

Malvern ranked # 3 in the nation in this poll

http://www.laxpower.com/update13/binboy/natlrating.php

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT