ADVERTISEMENT

302 LIVE TONIGHT

sorry I brought this up.. with the freezes and delays all through the match on the broadcast I would have much rather watched a show than be frustrated like this .. Nice win by Central but trying to watch sucked

Central takes down Milford..... 302 sports suffers another bad broadcast due to freezing and lack of bandwith or what ever,,, very frustrating to try and watch,,, I love 302 but damn maybe you guys need some donations.. Hell high school tech departments put on a better product... maybe youtube isnt the best avenue to many people on a friday night,, There are better live stream options.. consult Sussex Tech just saying tonight sucked as does every high profile football game you guys do

Last edited:
Central takes down Milford..... 302 sports suffers another bad broadcast due to freezing and lack of bandwith or what ever,,, very frustrating to try and watch,,, I love 302 but damn maybe you guys need some donations.. Hell high school tech departments put on a better product... maybe youtube isnt the best avenue to many people on a friday night,, There are better live streem options.. consult Sussex Tech just saying tonight sucked

I would definitely ask for your money back.

Reactions: myrealname
I feel bad for whoever does the weekly 302 rankings after that delcastle tournament. Lots and lots of upsets and new faces showing up on the radar after today

113, 152 182 that I see right now

Black, as a Caravel follower you should know that Duarte got beat by two unranked wrestlers

I would definitely ask for your money back.

well of course its free and I get that but so are so many other livestreams,, so because were Delaware were supposed to be happy its free and accept some second rate production because were small? Rather than top rate productions that other states get for free as well? thats not my point my point is it can be better and lets see how we can do that,, 302 has the guys to to it but lets get the technology up to date .. we dont have to be backwoods lets get some people with means and know how to get it there,,

Maybe just maybe.. 302 sports could acknowledge the tech schools as something other than a threat to their traditional pubilcs athletic programs and for what hey are academically or technically if you will .. maybe they should reach out to them and present a program where they combine forces and the techs help them in production and in return they offer the kids their services hours and experience in their chosen fields win win in my opinion

Central takes down Milford..... 302 sports suffers another bad broadcast due to freezing and lack of bandwith or what ever,,, very frustrating to try and watch,,, I love 302 but damn maybe you guys need some donations.. Hell high school tech departments put on a better product... maybe youtube isnt the best avenue to many people on a friday night,, There are better live stream options.. consult Sussex Tech just saying tonight sucked as does every high profile football game you guys do
Has nothing to do with bandwidth, YouTube or anything else you mentioned. Have you ever been to Sussex Central? It's in the middle of nowhere, employees of the school will tell you they have internet issues all day long. Until we can hardwire into these schools we are are going to have to deal with the signal issues. Next week I will stay home.

Reactions: wtc76
Bucs trying to fill 2 holes in the lineup tonight...160 and hwt, so bump a borderline ranked Bennett at 195 to 220 to at least get a Dec and instead of winning gets stuck. Central wins a couple really close matches at 138,145 and 152. Props to Central

Has nothing to do with bandwidth, YouTube or anything else you mentioned. Have you ever been to Sussex Central? It's in the middle of nowhere, employees of the school will tell you they have internet issues all day long. Until we can hardwire into these schools we are are going to have to deal with the signal issues. Next week I will stay home.

Appreciate everything you guys do, it isn’t perfect but you guys are definitely making a difference. Thanks

I hear you Hammer and I get that but this is an issue with every big game or match.. I'll admit I have not watched much wrestling on 302 but a hell of allot of football and every real big game when allot of folks are trying to watch its the same thing..the spinning circle constantlyy sucks.. ten years ago yeah we deal with it.. My point is and in case you didn't watch any Tech productions this year it isnt DE its 302 sports archaic technology.. I love 302 but damn at some point it is not enough just to be free if your just frustrating the viewers.. I get budget and all that why I suggested reaching out to the tech school and working something out to benefit the kids

Well I want my 5 dollars back because Milford, the #1 team in the state, forfeited versus Mike Wright. Come on, they are the big dog, throw someone out there.
They should send someone out. Its ridiculous. Parsley is famous for doing that. Maybe a class action suit....

Bucs trying to fill 2 holes in the lineup tonight...160 and hwt, so bump a borderline ranked Bennett at 195 to 220 to at least get a Dec and instead of winning gets stuck. Central wins a couple really close matches at 138,145 and 152. Props to Central
Did Milford have wrestlers out or something ?

I hear you Hammer and I get that but this is an issue with every big game or match.. I'll admit I have not watched much wrestling on 302 but a hell of allot of football and every real big game when allot of folks are trying to watch its the same thing..the spinning circle constantlyy sucks.. ten years ago yeah we deal with it.. My point is and in case you didn't watch any Tech productions this year it isnt DE its 302 sports archaic technology.. I love 302 but damn at some point it is not enough just to be free if your just frustrating the viewers.. I get budget and all that why I suggested reaching out to the tech school and working something out to benefit the kids
Maybe you just shouldn’t watch. That hit to their ratings will hit them where it hurts cause they won’t be able to charge as much for commercials. Ungrateful private school people ;)

Reactions: Leverage1991
I would love to have Sussex Tech's budget and equipment including that production truck they have. All on the tax payers dime.
Trust me I get just as frustrated when that green dot goes from green, to yellow to red. Some schools work with us. Woodbridge installed a direct port for us this year, Caesar Rodney did the same for the football stadium. Talked to the man I needed to from IR school district tonight and he is going to work with us for future events. IR installed internet in their stadium this year. SC has it ready for next season. Laurel has upgraded their internet. That's the best we can do. The districts have the ability to let us hardwire in, but most just put us on the wifi. Henlopen Conferences will be better at SC, we will be using the same internet as Track.

yeah ok,, numbnutz.. not everyone is so insecure about constructive critics... Benny knows I support 302 and will still watch..but as a fan I express my displeasure when disappointed , its ok and needed for them to get better.. whether they take my opinionions or not ..just like athletes and kids but parents today dont get that concept.. but businesses do and so do employers,,

Sheew.........I was waiting for the excuses to roll in. I thought I wasn't going to see any. Milford was the top team in the state. Even missing 2 starters, they should have been able to beat Central. Hey not everything went Centrals way but it is what it is. Nice win for SC. Out of conference just like tomorrow vs Sallies. Big one is next Wednesday vs Smyrna.

yeah ok,, numbnutz.. not everyone is so insecure about constructive critics... Benny knows I support 302 and will still watch..but as a fan I express my displeasure when disappointed , its ok and needed for them to get better.. whether they take my opinionions or not ..just like athletes and kids but parents today dont get that concept.. but businesses do and so do employers,,
We have depreps 302 rankings and the 302 match of the week as delaware wrestling fans. Why are you criticizing the people who bring you 2 of the 3 for free. Have your buisness buy a big block of commercials if your so concerned. I'm pretty sure its more of a hobby than a buisness. I certainly dont care about your stupid TripAdvisor like reviews . Have a blessed night.

Reactions: Dahammer23
I would love to have Sussex Tech's budget and equipment including that production truck they have. All on the tax payers dime.
Trust me I get just as frustrated when that green dot goes from green, to yellow to red. Some schools work with us. Woodbridge installed a direct port for us this year, Caesar Rodney did the same for the football stadium. Talked to the man I needed to from IR school district tonight and he is going to work with us for future events. IR installed internet in their stadium this year. SC has it ready for next season. Laurel has upgraded their internet. That's the best we can do. The districts have the ability to let us hardwire in, but most just put us on the wifi. Henlopen Conferences will be better at SC, we will be using the same internet as Track.

OK then lets start a campaign to get 302 sports up to snuff.. I am sure there are 302 sports fans who have the ins and see value in 302 sports to up the budget through donations of some sort or even investors,, I wish I was that guy but unless you seek it you cant get it Ill offer what I can and thats word of mouth but lets make a push for budget .. you might have to be more even and not so much southern though the money is up here lol

We have depreps 302 rankings and the 302 match of the week as delaware wrestling fans. Why are you criticizing the people who bring you 2 of the 3 for free. Have your buisness buy a big block of commercials if your so concerned. I'm pretty sure its more of a hobby than a buisness. I certainly dont care about your stupid TripAdvisor like reviews . Have a blessed night.

lol Leverage you have no clue who I am or what I am about.. just some preconcieved notion because my kids went to Caravel.. I have no business of my own I just sell shit for my owners and get a small percentage of what I make them lol I have two kids in college and live month to month just like everyone of you.. Ill be lucky to retire with a pineapple and a quartz watch but I did score 4 touchdowns in a game once and that is the Gods honest truth

Last edited:
I dont take BIB86's comments personally, I get as frustrated as he does. We have even discussed stuff privately. It does hit a nerve after I ride home frustrated myself over the internet interruptions to read it. Kinda like the last thing the kid that lost wants to hear is his parent telling them what mistakes they made lol. Our biggest issue at 302Sports is internet service. We have spent thousands of dollars to improve it. We've talked to others in the field about it. We dont want to go to a subscription service, but that is the quickest and easiest fix. We plan to keep working with the schools to work together and improve.

The guy basically for the love of the sport is bringing the matches to us at no cost. Show some gratitude. The schools don't have internet for him per his posts. They are slowly adding it which according to his post says will fix it. I don't like crybabies or private school people so i guess its not your lucky day

I dont take BIB86's comments personally, I get as frustrated as he does. We have even discussed stuff privately. It does hit a nerve after I ride home frustrated myself over the internet interruptions to read it. Kinda like the last thing the kid that lost wants to hear is his parent telling them what mistakes they made lol. Our biggest issue at 302Sports is internet service. We have spent thousands of dollars to improve it. We've talked to others in the field about it. We dont want to go to a subscription service, but that is the quickest and easiest fix. We plan to keep working with the schools to work together and improve.

Benny I love and appreciate everything you guys are doing and yeah I criticize because I believe that is what pushes things forward and makes folks non complacent and want to do better,, but we have never met nor have we had any private conversations.. not that I know of anyway lol

Milford fans dont need to make excuses. Its obvious they were down two starters and got out wrestled tonight by central with what Milford had. Hats off to central they did what they needed to do to win.

Reactions: youjustme
Benny I love and appreciate everything you guys are doing and yeah I criticize because I believe that is what pushes things forward and makes folks non complacent and want to do better,, but we have never met nor have we had any private conversations.. not that I know of anyway lol
We did last fall through Facebook messenger about a troll and one other time last year, but I forget the topic but it was football related. I wasnt referring to a dinner date lol.

Milford fans dont need to make excuses. Its obvious they were down two starters and got out wrestled tonight by central with what Milford had. Hats off to central they did what they needed to do to win.
I guess Milford isn't consensus number 1.
I really thought they were. Its a long season and luck,injuries, cutting weight etc plays such a big part. Congrats SC

We did last fall through Facebook messenger about a troll and one other time last year, but I forget the topic but it was football related. I wasnt referring to a dinner date lol.

yes sir you are correct.. my bad you couldn't afford me on a dinner date just saying haha

True story back in black true story of course that's only my opinion which holds no weight lol

cant be a true story unless it actually happened. other than that its just fantasy

Last edited:
what difference are they making? just curious..

In my case,I get to see a lot of teams compete that wouldn’t get to see any other way. Seeing other teams strengths and weaknesses allow us to make formulate opinions based on competition not biases. Plus you know that old saying, I work for a living and have a daughter that plays travel sports so I don’t have much free time to attend as many events as I’d like to. So yeah they are making a difference.

In my case,I get to see a lot of teams compete that wouldn’t get to see any other way. Seeing other teams strengths and weaknesses allow us to make formulate opinions based on competition not biases. Plus you know that old saying, I work for a living and have a daughter that plays travel sports so I don’t have much free time to attend as many events as I’d like to. So yeah they are making a difference.

oh ok .. I was thinking like a social difference or difference in pushing forward 302 athletics,, nevermind i was in a different place.. lol

Reactions: 84rider
Sheew.........I was waiting for the excuses to roll in. I thought I wasn't going to see any. Milford was the top team in the state. Even missing 2 starters, they should have been able to beat Central. Hey not everything went Centrals way but it is what it is. Nice win for SC. Out of conference just like tomorrow vs Sallies. Big one is next Wednesday vs Smyrna.
Just like a central fan all sudden you're cocky lol good job central.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT