ADVERTISEMENT

302 LIVE TONIGHT

Just like a central fan all sudden you're cocky lol good job central.
Not cocky at all. Just hate hearing all the excuses everytime someone loses........Fun to watch, great atmosphere and a good night for wrestling.

I think a full strength Milford vs a full strength smyrna would be the true #1 in the state.
Its hard to always be full strength. That's why depth and ability to juggle is so important come late season and state duels. Having a legitimate backup somewhere in lightweights middleweights and upper weights is what makes teams elite in a given year when unforeseen issues arise. Hats off the SC. Hopefully they spank Sals in D1 duals if it comes to that

Btw us private school people can’t even get air conditioning at Sals lol imagine my disappointment.
Cry me a river lol. In high school we used to beat up on private school kids for exercise. Now I just make snarky comments. Age has mellowed me. Sorry to hear about AC though, that does suck

Not cocky at all. Just hate hearing all the excuses everytime someone loses........Fun to watch, great atmosphere and a good night for wrestling.
Please tell me who from milford made excuses for you to say that.

Nobody from Milford made excuses. Milford fans dont do that they just pick themselves back up regroup and get back to wrestling.

Reactions: NJStrong
he was talking about the post about Milf missing two guys.. but I didnt see that post as making excuses just explaining the movements in weights and the fft at one weight so Leverage would'nt demand his 5 bucks back lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT