ADVERTISEMENT

302 Rankings 12-27-2018

NJStrong

Mascot
Nov 26, 2018
49089395_1435298086607449_2949285073578360832_n.png

Reactions: myrealname
Yep, their going to loose their #%*! over this. As cooky as they are, I wouldn’t be surprised if this became a public and political topic.

Reactions: myrealname
They will be petioning 302 for a rerank asap! 126 is tough, 182 and 220 are fairly deep

I was really hoping you would give Kevin Bowen the respect that he deserves. It’s a crying shame. What more evidence do I need to give you. Also Hawkins at 220 should be ranked a little better than he is.

Does anyone know what happened to the 220 from Sallies last year? I thought he was a freshman.

So, what you’re demanding is a participation ranking; not an earned ranking. If he wins a State Title this year you can then get your first place ranking. Until then, he’ll need to actually earn it through wins.

Reactions: Dewrestling123
So, what you’re demanding is a participation ranking; not an earned ranking. If he wins a State Title this year you can then get your first place ranking. Until then, he’ll need to actually earn it through wins.

Ummm correct me if I’m wrong but I do believe that Kevin finishes 1st at the Newark tournament and Spence finished second. I believe that is a win. I’m not sure what you consider a win.

Ummm correct me if I’m wrong but I do believe that Kevin finishes 1st at the Newark tournament and Spence finished second. I believe that is a win. I’m not sure what you consider a win.

CORRECTING. It was the Yellowjacket tournament that Bowne finished 1st in, sallies varsity did not compete in since they were attending the Mule Classic. the only tournament that sallies varsity and caravel varsity attended together was the Ray Oliver where Bowne finished 3rd and Spence finished 4th due to an injury.

CORRECTING. It was the Yellowjacket tournament that Bowne finished 1st in, sallies varsity did not compete in since they were attending the Mule Classic. the only tournament that sallies varsity and caravel varsity attended together was the Ray Oliver where Bowne finished 3rd and Spence finished 4th due to an injury.

I’m sorry... thanks for the correction but did you just say that one wrestler finished 3rd and one wrestler 4th? Thanks for clarifying my point.

I’m sorry... thanks for the correction but did you just say that one wrestler finished 3rd and one wrestler 4th? Thanks for clarifying my point.

if you want to count a win because the wrestler is unable to even get on the mat, that's your choice. I prefer head to head statistics myself.

if you want to count a win because the wrestler is unable to even get on the mat, that's your choice. I prefer head to head statistics myself.

It doesn’t get more head to head than that. I don’t know what more you’re asking for. Is it Bowne’s fault that he couldn’t go on? He was going to lose that match anyway.

Didnt Kevin lose in a real match to #4 Ellis Smith? Meaning of a real match is two wrestlers actually wrestled were able to compete not a injury default situation? Correct me if I'm wrong? I might be?

Is o’conner Staying at 160? Or did he just drop for the beast? If he does go to 152- does get ranked 1st over Hall?

120 is deepest and hardest to place. I'd say 145 is hardest to win unless your CR kid

Andre currie beat markland today 8-3. I have no opinion on 113. Rankings look spot on
I agree 170 is tough now and 182 not so much

I would say no. Smyrna hasn't been in the mix yet. Alot of teams are stacked and any team can win on any given day in my opinion

At this point in the season- Milford is probably the best team. I don’t think they beat Smryna or CR come February though. Just my personal opinion.

Didnt Kevin lose in a real match to #4 Ellis Smith? Meaning of a real match is two wrestlers actually wrestled were able to compete not a injury default situation? Correct me if I'm wrong? I might be?
Yes. Smith won 7-3 in the dual meet.

Dont give up dewrestlingfan1129 !!
Fight the good fight and don't be afraid of beating a dead horse or get bullied . Solidarity!!!!

Reactions: NJStrong
Gee fellas give them time. I'm sure they are just making up a couple new screen names to agree with the others! You know how that goes right Mr C?

I think you have exceeded your snarky comments for the day. I have given you some latitude here today but this level of sarcasm won't be acceptable.
Go raibh math agat

Last edited:
and how about them battle at the beach match-ups? some teams keeping stats on track, others not so much. heard Caruso wrestled Saffold to a tight score and won. wonders how Saffold would have done if he had wrestled him during the dual, 2nd time is always the charm. Caruso in finals against Carl now I see. Milford seems to be keeping stats, Messick looks to be in the finals but can't really tell. haven't heard about anything else, anybody else got stats?

Reactions: Fightingbluehen
Would like to see stats from Battle at the Beach as well...Anyone have them? Its hard to keep up on our Delaware guys when we can't follow on trackwrestling. Has there been any big matchups that could cause some ranking changes?

Would like to see stats from Battle at the Beach as well...Anyone have them? Its hard to keep up on our Delaware guys when we can't follow on trackwrestling. Has there been any big matchups that could cause some ranking changes?
They do it on The Wrestling Tourney. Will probably upload results tonight or tomorrow. The internet down at IR is pretty bad so they can't do live updates. I have been hearing there were a few shake ups. Currie back from his injury and Fleming down to 145.
http://www.thewrestlingtourney.com/pub-tourney-reports.php

Hey idiots rankings do not matter. If your kid is good it will show at states. Until then just be happy 302 gives us so much coverage with wrestling

Reactions: NJStrong
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT