ADVERTISEMENT

#4 on sallies

Mar 9, 2017
I was at the playoff game ( salesianum vs caravel) with my son rogee last week. I couldn't happen to notice #4 on sallies was a total prick. This jewfro rocking scum was way overplayed and cost the team the game! As a mount grad, I was happy to see sallies go down. But it made me wonder what in the HELL is coach healey doing playing this bag of rocks ????

I completely agree. I was watching it with my husband and could obviously see how much #4 sucked. He didn't know how to dribble, touched a woman in the crowd at halftime, and thinks he's walking on Duke. Them stuck up sallies kids really think they can play when in reality all they got is a hot mom.

Agree #4 has no skill whatsoever he can't dribble to save his life, can't shoot to save his damn life and has the personality of a 6 year old girl. I remember him slamming the ball on the ground like a little b*tch and I just wanted to go out there and give him a good FU (John Cena Signature Move) Healy should've cut that jewfro pussy the 1st day.

The high school player you all are speaking of is attending Duke next year for academics. I am sure he wouldn't care what a bunch of idiots on a forum, hiding behind a screen thinks about his dribbling.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT