ADVERTISEMENT

5 new brackets

HEEEEY .... my hubby just came up with a good one. Why don't we let Jenkins from Laurel back in the tournament... after all, it's not his fault he didn't make weight ~ he could have been getting taunted by a candy bar all week. If he had been able to wrestle I'm sure he would have made the top 4 at minimum, after all ... he had one of the best records at 120.

Better yet, let's just add him to 126 ~ I'm sure he will be able to hold his own there. Pass the cheese please! :D

:D:D
HEEEEY .... my hubby just came up with a good one. Why don't we let Jenkins from Laurel back in the tournament... after all, it's not his fault he didn't make weight ~ he could have been getting taunted by a candy bar all week. If he had been able to wrestle I'm sure he would have made the top 4 at minimum, after all ... he had one of the best records at 120.

Better yet, let's just add him to 126 ~ I'm sure he will be able to hold his own there. Pass the cheese please! :D
Oh Lord!! Someone is on a roll!!

Word is you better add him at 132. 126 may be a pipe dream with only two days.

LMAO... oh geez, I shouldn't be on here anymore. A bottle of wine and DePreps wrestling, I am killing myself here. My side is going to hurt so bad tomorrow from laughing. FYI to all the haters ~ Jenkins and my son are in the same weight class and yes, they are friends.

So what freaking happened to pigtail in the newly added wrestlers????? I’ll tell you I’m pretty pissed and I’ll tell you exactly who I am!
Toni Latch
I think I'm missing something. He has the 16. The pigtails don't affect him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT