ADVERTISEMENT

All conference....

It’s not all about points of course, but once again what did he do against those power teams that Allen couldn’t have? And when the 2 teams are that evenly matched &
You’re tripping...LoL I would love to see the entire stat line including all of those if they were actually legit because outside of blocked shots I’m willing to bet Allen’s numbers were better as well. Allen will be good at D2 is a good statement because I think he would excel there if that’s the route he chooses but I’m thinking like lost kids he is going to want to play D1 somewhere. As good as Davis was here in DE how well do you think he will do at Providence in the Big East against all of those athletic 3s who will be the same size as him?
I just wanted a final debate..lol.. I agree should win both awards..

You’re tripping...LoL I would love to see the entire stat line including all of those if they were actually legit because outside of blocked shots I’m willing to bet Allen’s numbers were better as well. Allen will be good at D2 is a good statement because I think he would excel there if that’s the route he chooses but I’m thinking like lost kids he is going to want to play D1 somewhere. As good as Davis was here in DE how well do you think he will do at Providence in the Big East against all of those athletic 3s who will be the same size as him?
Davis will be completely healed by then.. Size won't be problem.. He will be on the wing.. Small Forward... Providence has a great team coming back from this year's team.. Davis will be fine..

I agree on that... But if finished this year out and won another State title .. That would been 3 titles.. Nobody has done that in State.

Nothing.. 25 a game is ok.. How about block shots , steals, rebounds and ass.. He got GPOY.. That's was great... Being little greedy POY though.. Just not going happen.. Specially the highest ranked nationally team in 40 years at 90.. Just reality.. Allen had a good year.. He be good at D-2..

Allen is a D1 player and will be a solid D1 player as well. Whatever D1 school he chooses to attend he will make an impact because he is able to do so many things on the court. I think the POY stuff comes out tomorrow! I would like to see total stats as well because EA rebs and drops dimes very well... Being ranked #90 is a huge honor for Sanford but not sure that should catapult someone to POY...

Great season for Jy and the rest of the Sanford squad!

Shutdown allowed others to hope on what might have been.

Tradition Never Graduates!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT