ADVERTISEMENT

All State/All American

A fact is fifer was 0-8. Your opinion based on feelings is smyrna will never be consistent in the future. I'm guessing you were a gym teacher. Hopefully.....
Always like the personal digs, feel like it really adds to the credability of the commenter.
Fifer/Postelwaite(sp) combined are a solid feeder group, combined with youth lacrosse and the ability to develop contributors at the HS level, they have a good future. 0-8 is probably an anomoly, function of which MS the lacrosse athletes are enrolled.
Would really like to see a Smyrna HS type program get better, at least enough to avoid the CR/Cape annual running clock.

Always like the personal digs, feel like it really adds to the credability of the commenter.
Fifer/Postelwaite(sp) combined are a solid feeder group, combined with youth lacrosse and the ability to develop contributors at the HS level, they have a good future. 0-8 is probably an anomoly, function of which MS the lacrosse athletes are enrolled.
Would really like to see a Smyrna HS type program get better, at least enough to avoid the CR/Cape annual running clock.
Wise just to ignore anything put out there by Leverage1991. Based on his comments and personal digs, he's bitter and he and his kids probably never played lacrosse at a high level.

They had a combined 4 wins outside the district. Times change. CR doesn't have the feeder it used to. Don't yell at me. They are nice kids and good coaches I'm sure. They just don't have the talent. Its not the end of the world. Jeez

They had a combined 4 wins outside the district. Times change. CR doesn't have the feeder it used to. Don't yell at me. They are nice kids and good coaches I'm sure. They just don't have the talent. Its not the end of the world. Jeez
Nothing to yell about, or even get excited about really. Certainly not your poster child for over-rated, Smyrna lacrosse program at this juncture, about as much success against anyone that could throw and catch as the CR middle schools, as you've illistrated so eloquently.

Nothing to yell about, or even get excited about really. Certainly not your poster child for over-rated, Smyrna lacrosse program at this juncture, about as much success against anyone that could throw and catch as the CR middle schools, as you've illistrated so eloquently.
No need for name calling and insult. Here's my prediction based on CR middle schools, jv and fodder programs. Actual results, not feelings.No titles of any kind at the varsity level until at least 2025 at earliest. Just dont see it. Sorry. Nice people, just not good at lax. Don't shoot the messanger

Remember CR has 3 middle schools, Postlewaite,Fifer and Dover AFB, so combine those 3 and program isn’t hurting at all.

Remember CR has 3 middle schools, Postlewaite,Fifer and Dover AFB, so combine those 3 and program isn’t hurting at all.
Dover AFB MS doesn't have Lax unfortunately. Though I'm sure they will get some athletic kids , they won't be experienced.

Who cares about middle school lax? Maryland doesn't have any middle school Lax..Its all Rec,Club and Travel at those ages and beyond unless your at a MIAA school

Reactions: 84rider
So based on fact what would your earliest assessment for a championship for Smyrna be? Just curious

So based on fact what would your earliest assessment for a championship for Smyrna be? Just curious

I dont see them winning a lacrosse title in the next 5 years.

Lets be frank here they lost to Middletown which was smoked by Appo which was smoked by Cape/Sallies. The reality is that outside of a few privates and a few public schools no one is winning that title before 2025.

No need for name calling and insult. Here's my prediction based on CR middle schools, jv and fodder programs. Actual results, not feelings.No titles of any kind at the varsity level until at least 2025 at earliest. Just dont see it. Sorry. Nice people, just not good at lax. Don't shoot the messanger

You went there, so yes middle school

I'm not sure who is gonna win, I'm just sure who its not gonna be and its not gonna be CR
I'm also predicting sals will begin to lose the recruiting battles in the next cycle. Too much drama . What are your predictions? Besides smyrna not winning....

Here will be the following champs: 2020 Sallies (everytime they get beat in finals it is a redemption year to follow). 2021 Sanford (Maryland begins to show at Sanford). 2022 Sallies 2023 Cape.

I know I'll still be here but Leverage 1991 how long will you stay around. Although you are a paid member you are still new here only joining in Dec. 9 2018.

Here will be the following champs: 2020 Sallies (everytime they get beat in finals it is a redemption year to follow). 2021 Sanford (Maryland begins to show at Sanford). 2022 Sallies 2023 Cape.

I know I'll still be here but Leverage 1991 how long will you stay around. Although you are a paid member you are still new here only joining in Dec. 9 2018.

Probably pretty accurate.

Think Sanford needs a little more - the lucky’s are good, Baugess is a great d pole but needs help, and Campbell is actually their best player IMO but that’s a far cry from The depth Sallies usually has or what scale has this year. They need some more MD boys!

Probably pretty accurate.

Think Sanford needs a little more - the lucky’s are good, Baugess is a great d pole but needs help, and Campbell is actually their best player IMO but that’s a far cry from The depth Sallies usually has or what scale has this year. They need some more MD boys!
They have a nice in with the wolfpack kids and hopefully some other programs. Sanford seems like the obvious choice for next decent private. TH is a dumpster fire right now. Friends Tatnall and Archmere are meh.The 2022 and 2023 sals recruiting class was not very strong. Hopefully another public can step up. I guess the good ole brandywine days are over for good.

They have a nice in with the wolfpack kids and hopefully some other programs. Sanford seems like the obvious choice for next decent private. TH is a dumpster fire right now. Friends Tatnall and Archmere are meh.The 2022 and 2023 sals recruiting class was not very strong. Hopefully another public can step up. I guess the good ole brandywine days are over for good.

Oh I agree Sanford will be damn good. Cape will step up and think Appo will be back pretty strong next year and their FR class was damn good this season.

Sals 23 I dont know much about but the 22 had some damn good players specifically.

The JV team was 2-6. I know some of you guys hate facts or stats.Probably weakest team I've seen them have in 10 years. I didn't hear of any 2022 varsity starters. Maybe they were good MS players and haven't panned out on JV on varsity yet. We shall see.

Last edited:
The JV team was 2-6. I know some of you guys hate facts or stats.Probably weakest team I've seen them have in 10 years. I didn't hear of any 2022 varsity starters. Maybe they were good MS players and haven't panned out on JV on varsity yet. We shall see.
Man, you have to really get a life. All you do is show your bitterness time after time. Based on what is shown on their website, Sallies "four" JV losses included Chaminade, Episcopal Academy, Malvern Prep, Hill Academy and Cape; all extremely talented schools when it comes to lacrosse. I would bet you didn't watch the JV play 1 game this season, so who cares what you say you have seen in the last 10 years. Tell me 1 other team in Delaware that plays a more aggressive schedule than Sallies, both at a JV and Varsity level? You can't because NO team does. Sals not looking for the easy JV or Varsity wins like your beloved Sanford. They would rather compete against very good teams. Sals doesn't need to start 2022's because they have talented upperclassmen. You are really clueless! You have NO idea of their 2023 incoming class. I heard several Avongrove kids are coming over. I'm sure you will try and come back with a personal attack, but no one cares.

Man, you have to really get a life. All you do is show your bitterness time after time. Based on what is shown on their website, Sallies "four" JV losses included Chaminade, Episcopal Academy, Malvern Prep, Hill Academy and Cape; all extremely talented schools when it comes to lacrosse. I would bet you didn't watch the JV play 1 game this season, so who cares what you say you have seen in the last 10 years. Tell me 1 other team in Delaware that plays a more aggressive schedule than Sallies, both at a JV and Varsity level? You can't because NO team does. Sals not looking for the easy JV or Varsity wins like your beloved Sanford. They would rather compete against very good teams. Sals doesn't need to start 2022's because they have talented upperclassmen. You are really clueless! You have NO idea of their 2023 incoming class. I heard several Avongrove kids are coming over. I'm sure you will try and come back with a personal attack, but no one cares.
You might want to up the prozac lol
So if the 2022s didn't play varsity and the jv team wasn't as good in years past as indicated by the record. Where are all the good 2022s for sals you claim. Are they Back ups on varsity? Over the last 10 years sals would bring the freshmen sophomore varsity backups down and play at least a jv half which didn't happen .Don't freak, I'm asking a serious question. Every class can't be loaded with SEPA studs . Don't be such a baby , god forbid they gotta develop some average players.

Last edited:
You might want to up the prozac lol
So if the 2022s didn't play varsity and the jv team wasn't as good in years past as indicated by the record. Where are all the good 2022s for sals you claim. Are they Back ups on varsity? Over the last 10 years sals would bring the freshmen sophomore varsity backups down and play at least a jv half which didn't happen .Don't freak, I'm asking a serious question. Every class can't be loaded with SEPA studs . Don't be such a baby , god forbid they gotta develop some average players.
First, go back and check what I wrote. I NEVER said the 2022s were good (although I would bet they are very talented), I SAID their JV schedule was packed with powerhouses like Chaminade, Hill Academy, Malvern Prep, etc. as a response to your comments stating they are "weak" and "they are not as good in years past as indicated by the record". You didn't address that because you can't! I also DIDN'T write that the 2022s didn't play varsity; I said they weren't needed to START varsity. Again, you don't know if the freshmen sophomore varsity backups played a JV half each week so don't write "it didn't happen" because you have NO clue. You just don't like Sals because of their success over the last 11 years. I'm done responding to you because you don't know what your talking about....you're just jealous of a good program. It's like talking to a 5 year old.

FYI, Leveage is a Cape fan, you guys are letting him fire you up. It’s a game he likes to play.

Last edited:
Leverage is a Smyrna guy. Actually a wrestling guy. But really likes Sallies wrestling just hates everything else about them. His words not mine.

Reactions: BackinBlack86
Lol. You always understood me RR
These new guys don't appreciate my particular set of skills. Bring on the chicken hawks!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: BackinBlack86
@MightyMik, go back to the wrestling threads and read the Dave Shultz wrestling award post, it says it all, just observing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT