ADVERTISEMENT

Bones leaves game w/ankle injury

Tomorrow night at 9...VCU plays in the A-10 semis.... then the A-10 has decided to have their championship game next week in Dayton for some reason...it will be a neutral court as VCU has just eliminated Dayton.

Bones is having one hell of a college career thus far with probably 2 years left. VCU will get an automatic bid if they win the A-10 and may get at bid even if they lose in the A-10 finals....

VCU’s opponent tonight is Davidson. They are a unique program with a style that can drive teams nuts. They probably haven’t had a 5 Star player since Mike Malloy in the early ‘70s. (Lefty coached them then....)

Their Coach could have moved on to the Power 5 years ago but he is a happy camper and a lifer at Davidson. Bob McKillop is his name. Look at this guy’s record. Hope VCU wins but McKillop is a HOF‘er. ....sort of like Dick Tarrant was at Richmond.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_McKillop

VCU’s opponent tonight is Davidson. They are a unique program with a style that can drive teams nuts. They probably haven’t had a 5 Star player since Mike Malloy in the early ‘70s. (Lefty coached them then....)

Their Coach could have moved on to the Power 5 years ago but he is a happy camper and a lifer at Davidson. Bob McKillop is his name. Look at this guy’s record. Hope VCU wins but McKillop is a HOF‘er. ....sort of like Dick Tarrant was at Richmond.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_McKillop
Not to mention some guy named Steph Curry made him look even better!!! But yes I agree, he does a helluva job w/ that program & this should be a good game because Davidson gameplans very well.

Not to mention some guy named Steph Curry made him look even better!!! But yes I agree, he does a helluva job w/ that program & this should be a good game because Davidson gameplans very well.

...and connecting some dots here...I believe that coming out of HS, Steph was a 3 star...looking back we can ask why wasn’t he at Duke? We know what he did worked....His vehicle was a mid major just like Bones...good stuff...J12

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT