ADVERTISEMENT

Cape at Smryna

I give Re his props in regards to coaching his team. They look a lot better than they did in the first game...its been consistent since that first game actually. As one of his biggest critics over the years...he's doing a good job! I hope they keep it going and building off each game.
Doing good job this year. . Coach Re biggest challenge is next year... When that 2 headed monster is gone... Rickards and Robertson is gone... Think Cape will fall of the map for many years... If Cape dont win it this year.. They will never win a title in another 42 years... Lol

Yes, last night's game was crazy by far. I'm a big fan of both teams. There was a lot of mistake I seen last night from all the Smyrna players and the dumb referrers. Mears got to start playing his bench a lot more, his starting five players were tired. Matthew and Garnett was definitely not playing their game last night. Bloodsworth was playing a great game but just couldn't do everything. Garnett fouled out and got a tech and too many turnovers. Veasley-Johnson was just making too many mistake last night. The big guys were having a hard time making a simple layup. Bloodsworth I can say he played until the end, I just love his game, he stayed cool even though they were trying to hold him, push him and grabbing all over him, he still held his cool. At the end of the day, Cape played a great game and hopefully they will see each other again in the play-offs...
Smyrna has no bench...they dress 10 & 6-7 are good enough to compete. Plain & simple Cape was the better team that night by far.

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT