ADVERTISEMENT

Caravel Lax Coach Openings

Caravel has openings for head/assistant varsity and middle school lacrosse coaches.

If interested, please contact Craig Bailey and cbailey@caravel.org or contact the school for more information.

Did Mcommons leave? He’s a good coach but think he has little kids. That’s tough.

always thought Caravel could be one of the better programs in DE

Family and job related. McCommons was coming from Milford everyday. A lot of good young coaches stepped away this past year to start be home with family.

Family and job related. McCommons was coming from Milford everyday. A lot of good young coaches stepped away this past year to start be home with family.

Coaching is hard especially when you have kids. You want to stay and coach them, you do t get paid anything, etc.

I have a ton of respect for Paul, he’s a good dude.

Coaching is hard especially when you have kids. You want to stay and coach them, you do t get paid anything, etc.

I have a ton of respect for Paul, he’s a good dude.

And you have to have the right kind of day job to do it. If you work until 5 or 6 everyday then you can't do it. That eliminates a lot of potential coaches..

If Caravel doesn’t bring a good coach they will decline again. That’s one thing about DE lacrosse. A good coach will win games in Delaware even if you don’t have players because some of the coaches are not very good.

If Caravel doesn’t bring a good coach they will decline again. That’s one thing about DE lacrosse. A good coach will win games in Delaware even if you don’t have players because some of the coaches are not very good.

they should try to get MM or CW from Appo. Though I think CW has a kid that will be at Appo soon so he isn’t leaving. MM could get good players to Caravel and win some games. Kids love him.

Reactions: EJS313
That’s a huge pick up. He runs the 76ers field house. All the PLL guys are his people he brings in and can coach with the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT