ADVERTISEMENT

Caravel vs. Archbishop Spalding

Longagoplayer

In the weight room getting big
Jun 16, 2021
I know Caravel won like 53-15 but has anyone seen a box score. I saw AS wrestle a couple weeks back and I'm surprise the score was so lopsided

Pretty big win.. Spalding is a top 10 program in Maryland. That in itself isn't saying much though wrestling in Maryland sans a couple pockets in the state and some privates schools basically sucks.. Damascus is pretty strong though for a public. It could be Spalding may have has some kids not make the trip or not participate (covid or having to wear mask) but I have no idea..

Pretty big win.. Spalding is a top 10 program in Maryland. That in itself isn't saying much though wrestling in Maryland sans a couple pockets in the state and some privates schools basically sucks.. Damascus is pretty strong though for a public. It could be Spalding may have has some kids not make the trip or not participate (covid or having to wear mask) but I have no idea..
When DMA wrestled them a couple weeks ago DMA scored 36 points with 30 coming by way of forfeit...only Danny Williams won that match. So AS only wrestled with 9 guys that whole weekend. But with the way Caravel is loaded this year I'm sure they would give a lot of OSS teams some competition

When DMA wrestled them a couple weeks ago DMA scored 36 points with 30 coming by way of forfeit...only Danny Williams won that match. So AS only wrestled with 9 guys that whole weekend. But with the way Caravel is loaded this year I'm sure they would give a lot of OSS teams some competition

When they wrestled Sallies they gave up 4 weights to FFT

Scoring Summary:
106 Sean Garretson (Archbishop Spalding) over Mason Catania (Salesianum) (Fall 3:46)
113 Vincent Paolucci (Archbishop Spalding) over Cameron Davis Jr. (Salesianum) (MD 9-1)
120 Colin Honaker (Salesianum) over Dylan Briles (Archbishop Spalding) (Fall 2:58)
126 Brady Pruett (Archbishop Spalding) over Unknown (For.)
132 Gordon Griffith (Archbishop Spalding) over Unknown (For.)
138 Frank Borzio (Salesianum) over Charlie Gessford (Archbishop Spalding) (Dec 5-3)
145 Andre Allen (Archbishop Spalding) over Dominic Lapira (Salesianum) (MD 9-1)
152 Joe Fisk (Archbishop Spalding) over Julian Strickland (Salesianum) (TF 21-6 4:30)
160 Anthony Dellicompagni (Salesianum) over Unknown (For.)
170 Drew Baublitz (Archbishop Spalding) over Unknown (For.)
182 Max Agresti (Salesianum) over Unknown (For.)
195 James Miller (Salesianum) over Unknown (For.)
220 Double Forfeit
285 Brandon Avila (Archbishop Spalding) over Unknown (For.)

Reactions: BackinBlack86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT