ADVERTISEMENT

Conference Rankings as of May 10, 2015

oldskool42

In the weight room getting big
Apr 30, 2012
Independent - TOWER HILL (CHAMP)
FLIGHT A - APPO (CHAMP)
Henlopen South - MILFORD (CHAMP) . IR can tie, but Milford beat IR.

Flight B - Hodgson & St Georges tied at 6-1. Hodgson beat St G this year. Mt P is 5-1. They can make it a three way tie if they beat Bwine. Mt P beat Hodgson, but lost to St G. Not sure what the tie breaker is though. If Mt P loses Hodgson would be champ.

Diamond State. Conrad 4-1. Archmere and DMA 3-1. If Arch beats Delmarva & DMA beats Wilm Christian, we would have a 3-way tie. Since there is no clear head to head winner, its my understanding that the conference title is awarded to the team with the most playoff points.

Henlopen North - Dover 9-2, Tech & Cape 9-3, Smyrna 8-3, Central 7-4. Each team plays 13 conference games. Lots of scenerios still especially since Tech beat Dover, but lost to Cape and Dover beat Cape. Smyrna is in it but needs help since they lost to Dover and Tech and still plays Cape. Central is mathematically in it since they could work back to being in a multiple team tie. But they lost to Dover, Tech & Smyrna already. I would say Dover is the favorite being a half game up and they play two smaller schools, Lake and Delmar to finish their conference games. Tech has Poly. Cape has Smyrna. Central has IR and Laurel.

Does anyone know the procedures for TieBreakers in the Henlopen North Conference. According to my records there is a 3 way tie between Dover, Sussex Tech and Cape all at 10-3 and done conference games. Tech beat Dover, but Dover beat Cape and Cape beat Tech. So no clear head to head winner. I believe they should all get into the playoff based on points though, but just curious of the tiebreaker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT