ADVERTISEMENT

Conferences!!!

Did that little comment I said really just set you off that bad? I'm just stating my opinion as a parent that i feel its ridiculous that the two other conferences can release the brackets but the third one cant because of weigh in issues like the other two conferences dont have to also weigh in. That is the only problem I have with the tournament what is done for one do for all three. Either release all three tournaments or release none. Thank you so much for responding to my post.

Hi Jeff, Unless one has tried to run a large event with mostly volunteer help there is no way to know how difficult it is. Mildly ridiculous doesn't come close!! Ya dun jest fine!!

Hi Jeff, Unless one has tried to run a large event with mostly volunteer help there is no way to know how difficult it is. Mildly ridiculous doesn't come close!! Ya dun jest fine!!

It does become easier the more you do it, it's still tough gathering the people. To be clear: I didn't run the one this year at Milford, I do the one at Central. The guys at Milford do run a very good tournament.

It does become easier the more you do it, it's still tough gathering the people. To be clear: I didn't run the one this year at Milford, I do the one at Central. The guys at Milford do run a very good tournament.
Jeff i agree with you about lining up the help to do a tournament. I will also add that the bigger the booster club is becomes a big help .also would like to compliment the seeding done for the henny tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT