ADVERTISEMENT

Conrad v Caravel final

Ravens a few more runs and you might have been alright

I don't really care all that much about HS baseball but I would love to see Alex Barker walk away from HS with a ring after all he has been through... other than AB I would like to see a school like Conrad win

Reactions: jwb703
Ravens it's going to take man size effort from Conrad to pull this one out. Awtry been out there a long time and they have had a kid warming in bullpen it seems like forever. That kid probably threw a couple innings just warming up as much as he has thrown down there

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Ravens it's going to take man size effort from Conrad to pull this one out. Awtry been out there a long time and they have had a kid warming in bullpen it seems like forever. That kid probably threw a couple innings just warming up as much as he has thrown down there

True.. CA doesn't have the hitting team this year as they have in the past but they have pitching depth all the way down to the 9th graders,, As has been shown in this tourney pitching is key...Nothing against Conrad but not having anything beyond 2 is an issue

@eagle control, we are trying to catch up on the game, not you and dumb azz comments, go take a shower, speaking of crotches, yours is stinking up this thread, just smelling

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT