ADVERTISEMENT

D2 Playoffs

Or I'll quote the famous Jack Sparrow.....or maybe Nonstop has "already found one, but is incapable of wooing such a strong person!"

*****OKAY....New Poll*****

How Many of you think Nonstop........

A.) Needs to find himself a Girl

Or

B.) Has Already found one, but can't get it in.....#Friendzoned

OTS I am 58 years old and have been a Delmar fan always, get the bus with us because it is a great time.

7nonstop3 you keep saying “DMA We are one” I think we get it now, #1, Alleyne. Are you trying to say he’s your whole team? Hodgson shut him down and we all saw what happened

Reactions: Jawnsky
7nonstop3 you keep saying “DMA We are one” I think we get it now, #1, Alleyne. Are you trying to say he’s your whole team? Hodgson shut him down and we all saw what happened
Yea we barely lost with three starting linemen out lol great gameplan but the mighty D1 school lol play that game again and with our roster Friday we blow them out

How funny would it be if after this week if he had to come back on here and say.....
"DMA we are DONE"!!!!

Reactions: HSftballlaxFan
I keep going back and forth on this one, but I think 7nonstop3 really isn't a DMA fan & ALL his posts are his way of mocking the mindset that DMA fans have about how great they think their team is.

I think that anyone who has taken 7nonstop3 seriously has been had...

7nonstop3 is the best we have on this board A DMA fan & ALL his posts are his way of motivating the mindset that DMA fans have about how great they think their team is.

I think everyone Should take 7nonstop3 seriously he is a true fan ...
Thank you Wayne for your kindness above

Very clever & I ain't mad at ya / BUT editing someone's post when you reply to it has got to be a violation of board etiquette....
Like he gives a shite about etiquette. 90% of his post are a violation of something....

Push no punch And some acting by Parker. Probably why it got overturned. The crack back targeting block I felt was more serious

Appears top 3 are set.

1. DMA
2. AI
3. Friends

4-8: Delmar, Woodbridge, Milford, Howard, Tower Hill all tied in points?

Any clue as to how this will shake out?
The Best Team in Div 2 may be Caravel... They got robbed for playing a Tough schedule. Div 2 teams playing Delcastle and Charter getting 6 points because they are Div 1 is a joke... Then I hear DMA Coach Cried when they were to play Concord and may get in at 8 seed, I salute Caravel for playing teams. Not running from competition. Kudos Coach Reed

The Best Team in Div 2 may be Caravel... They got robbed for playing a Tough schedule. Div 2 teams playing Delcastle and Charter getting 6 points because they are Div 1 is a joke... Then I hear DMA Coach Cried when they were to play Concord and may get in at 8 seed, I salute Caravel for playing teams. Not running from competition. Kudos Coach Reed

So it was DMA thats what I figured.

Better watch what they are doing it might force Caravel into the Diamond State. DMA dominance might be in trouble then.

However, I will purchase ur beverage of chive 84. Just tell me what it is and I will leave it with the barmaid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT