ADVERTISEMENT

D2 Playoffs

WayneJay is it too much trouble to provide a link? Its the right thing to do.. forum etiquette and all lol

Damn!!!!
Top 4 teams of the 8 in D2 are on the same side of the bracket.............just MHO

Tower Hill caught a break because they get Friends again without their top receiver. Could make a difference, but as strong as Friends' defense looked against that single wing on Friday, I doubt it.

Delmar's beating DMA.

Howard will beat AI.

Milford and Woodbridge would be the game of the weekend if that ref hadn't flexed his imagined authority and booted the WB QB in the final seconds of the Delmar game. If Woodbridge wins that one, they're going to repeat because they'll be good and ticked off.

1 DMA Vs 8 Delmar 8 Delmar
2 AI vs 7 Howard 7 Howard
3 Friends vs 6 Tower hill 3 Friends
4 Milf vs 5 Woodbridge 5 Woodbridge

3 Friends vs 8 Delmar 8 Delmar
5 Woodbridge vs 7 Howard 5 Woodbridge

5 Woodbridge vs 8 Delmar for the ship Toss up

Caravel would have made this more interesting but the duckers and crybabies made sure they had no chance to get in.. is what it is lol

Last edited:

You still think Woodbridge can win game one without their QB

I'm with RR - Milford has a wonderful defense, but all WB has to do is make someone other than Bowman beat them. Don't think Milford has anyone who can do that.

Lol small body Delmar

What a dream game for DMA
Be careful what you wish for.......... I can assure you I wouldn't cheer for anyone or any team from Delmar to win anything and if you play them I will be a DMA fan but, My money will be on Delmar! As Kevin Tresolini said years ago: 'it's a feisty brand of Sussex County Football that upstate teams are not used to.'

Point system continues to be a joke. Conference winners with lower seeds than the team they just beat and have a better record..,. If I was a Delmar fan, I’d be pissed.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
Point system continues to be a joke. Conference winners with lower seeds than the team they just beat and have a better record..,. If I was a Delmar fan, I’d be pissed.

St Marys screwed them by losing to Boys Latin...People like to say schedule better and what not but you can schedule a perennial good team but you have no idea if they will win 7 or 9 games

Last edited:
4/5 starters on Offense are 260+
All 3 starters on Defense are 280+ with 2 backups being 270+
Size won’t matter against that Delmar Front you have to get the edge or pass. There D line goes 340 275, 247 and 225 as listed but in person look bigger. Their D line is all over the field very fast. Except the 340 kid but he plays nose. Kane ran wild for Woodbridge they got the edge on two of his big touchdowns. That was very surprising since bowman could not the week before. Woodbridge and Milford will be the game to watch. Kane showed allot of heart last week and if he does not fumble the ball the QB being out for WB should not be a probelm. WB wins that one will be close. That’s the game I will be at. Should be a Classic

Caravel would have made this more interesting but the duckers and crybabies made sure they had no chance to get in.. is what it is lol
My picks are Friends vs Howard for the ship Delmar Freshman QB also plays Fs and it’s tuff to ask a freshman to play both ways in the playoffs let alone QB. Friends will beat them I believe. Howard is dangerous. Guys with D1 offers on both sides of the ball and the fastest team in the playoffs. Plus they are a pass first team. Something Woodbridge has not been tested with. Howard and friends will see but I’m Leaning toward Howard if they don’t turn the ball over.

My picks are Friends vs Howard for the ship Delmar Freshman QB also plays Fs and it’s tuff to ask a freshman to play both ways in the playoffs let alone QB. Friends will beat them I believe. Howard is dangerous. Guys with D1 offers on both sides of the ball and the fastest team in the playoffs. Plus they are a pass first team. Something Woodbridge has not been tested with. Howard and friends will see but I’m Leaning toward Howard if they don’t turn the ball over.

Friends? GTFOH... I could ride with the Harley and Howard.. but Friends nope,, HSouth gonna win it again...

Trader came in cold in a huge game and carried Delmar to a win against the #2 defense. I wouldn't worry about him. If anything I think he'll have even more confidence heading into the playoffs.

Reactions: 84rider
How many teams can lose their both 1st and 2nd team QBs on the same night and use the 3rd string and win. While Trader had an amazing 2nd half, his teammates were there to make sure he was successful.

Reactions: JMoxon4 and 84rider
Delmar is regularly smaller than everyone else throughout the years. They are always very athletic (they look very fast this year) and extremely well coached. They are also very experienced with traveling long distances for games and have played many times at Baynard Stadium over the years. They know how to travel and will bring a lot fans with them. DMA's size might have an effect at first, but Delmar's coaches will quickly adjust. This coaching staff has been together a long time.

Delmar is regularly smaller than everyone else throughout the years. They are always very athletic (they look very fast this year) and extremely well coached. They are also very experienced with traveling long distances for games and have played many times at Baynard Stadium over the years. They know how to travel and will bring a lot fans with them. DMA's size might have an effect at first, but Delmar's coaches will quickly adjust. This coaching staff has been together a long time.
The coaches better suit up and play Line cause those small bodies with be broken by half
DMA we are one

How many teams can lose their both 1st and 2nd team QBs on the same night and use the 3rd string and win. While Trader had an amazing 2nd half, his teammates were there to make sure he was successful.
DMA could do it by putting a back up linemen in At QB and direct snapping it to him all game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT