ADVERTISEMENT

Dante Trader update

Report on Dante in this week's game with Syracuse from the Terps Lax site...
"Dante Trader Jr. (https://umterps.com/sports/mens-lacrosse/roster/dante-trader-jr-/10794), who starred for Maryland football this past fall, scored his first two collegiate goals for the Terps, inc
luding an amazing individual effort in the fourth quarter where he maintained the ball after being knocked down, drawing a penalty; he then ran down from midfield and scored. Trader also had three groundballs."

Tweet​

See new Tweets

Conversation​

Maryland Lacrosse

@TerpsMLax

Oh my Dante!! An absolutely incredible effort gets him his second goal of the game Terps up 15-10 with under seven minutes to go #BeTheBest

2:57 PM · Feb 18, 2023·
Views

Retweets

Quote Tweets

Thx for posting the video, I don’t do Twitter, and tried to just copy and paste, but it obviously got scrambled. All 302 sports fans should be following Dante on his incredible journey. To be a starter as a sophomore in two different D-1 sports, plus be honored with a Scholastic All Conference Big10 selection. A pretty special young man!

Dante’s performance last week just earned him Defensive Player of the Week in the Big10
I like visuals 😎

Website_2_.jpg

Those Kelly boys have been a Lax force in MD for 4 generations. Calvert Hallers except one bucked the system and went to Loyola Blakefield but I think that one was a cousin.🤠

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT