ADVERTISEMENT

DelawareOnline Top 100 Players

Holman should be right up there with YK. he is doing just as much damage
Do not put too much into these lists. I would rather the 30 plus individuals on this board come up with the list. The list is swiss cheese. The eye test is massive in evalutation, and you got some reporter hitting up his 'buddies' in the coaching world for some back-up. Glad they put soemthing out there. However, not real percise.
He has a kid on there that has missed most of the year. All they do regurgitated the preseason bullshit list and hit shuffle

• Haha
Reactions: Woody_Wood
I know many brother combinations that were great in HS but what about 3 brothers that dominated the State? Do you guys know any more?
Clem, Pat and Mike Udovich tore it up at Archmere in the late '70s to mid '80s. Two of them played at Rutgers. Pat's sons are more recent. Pat Jr., Conor and Kieran have been outstanding at multiple sports. Pat Jr. played lacrosse at Drexel, Conor is a freshman at Rutgers, and Kieran is a senior at Archmere.

Clem, Pat and Mike Udovich tore it up at Archmere in the late '70s to mid '80s. Two of them played at Rutgers. Pat's sons are more recent. Pat Jr., Conor and Kieran have been outstanding at multiple sports. Pat Jr. played lacrosse at Drexel, Conor is a freshman at Rutgers, and Kieran is a senior at Archmere.
That’s a heck of a family pedigree!

As my mind is stuck in the 1970's:
Football: Carney Bros (SMH). McLane Bros (Sals). Anderson Bros (McKean).
Baseball: Coppol Bros (Claymont). Taylor Twins (Newark).

1960's:
Football: Hayman Bros (Newark).

If I can add one to this, Kwame and Orien Harris were mentioned, but you get a trio with their older brother Duevorn, who went from NHS to all-conference at Colgate (passed away last year).

Reactions: DEfootballFan6
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT