ADVERTISEMENT

Division 2 predictions

2retsoorlil

Tackles too high
Oct 21, 2017
D2, as you all know, is much harder to dissect but I'll give it my best shot. The exact seeds are hard to figure because of all the potential bonus points so I will give a general order in the point ranges. Except for 1 exception.

- 1. DMA - 46
- probably 2. Milford- 43 assuming they beat Delmar. If they lose to them, 39. They are in regardless.
- Woodbridge - 41-43.
- AI Dupont - 40-42
- Friends- 37, 9 games = 4. 1111111
- The big game here is Conrad vs Tower Hill. If Conrad wins, The will have 40. If TH wins, they will have 38. This game is a playoff eliminator. And winner gets in.
- The 7, 8 is when it gets tricky. Caravel will probably get 36-37, 38 if St Marks beats WB.
If Howard beats Glasgow, 38 points and caravel would lose that bonus point.
No other team can get more than 36. Caravel has the tiebreaker over every other team.
Unless St Marks beats Woodbridge, in which case, they would have 38.
IF St Marks beats Woodbridge and Howard beats glasgow. Caravel is out.

Reactions: ravensrooster2
D2, as you all know, is much harder to dissect but I'll give it my best shot. The exact seeds are hard to figure because of all the potential bonus points so I will give a general order in the point ranges. Except for 1 exception.

- 1. DMA - 46
- probably 2. Milford- 43 assuming they beat Delmar. If they lose to them, 39. They are in regardless.
- Woodbridge - 41-43.
- AI Dupont - 40-42
- Friends- 37, 9 games = 4. 1111111
- The big game here is Conrad vs Tower Hill. If Conrad wins, The will have 40. If TH wins, they will have 38. This game is a playoff eliminator. And winner gets in.
- The 7, 8 is when it gets tricky. Caravel will probably get 36-37, 38 if St Marks beats WB.
If Howard beats Glasgow, 38 points and caravel would lose that bonus point.
No other team can get more than 36. Caravel has the tiebreaker over every other team.
Unless St Marks beats Woodbridge, in which case, they would have 38.
IF St Marks beats Woodbridge and Howard beats glasgow. Caravel is out.

Think you need to count again...

Edmonson- 1 point. maybe 2 if they can win out.
St marks 4 points. maybe 5 if st marks beats woodbridge.
Central - 3 points. central will win out most likely.
LF- 4 points
Archmere- 5 points. Archmere will win out.
Howard (md)- 3 points
Silver oak- 4 points
Dickinson - 4 points
Glasgow- with win, 4 points. 5 if glasgow beats howard.
Capitol Christian- 4 with win.
36 or 37- 38 with bonus points. possibly 39 but pretty unlikely.

wtf you talking about? or are you just trolling?

Edmonson 1 long shot plus 1
St Marks 4 long shot plus 1
Central 3
Lake 4
Archmere 4
Howard 3
Silver Oak 4
Dickinson fft 4
Glasgow 4 longshot 1
Cap Christian 4

36- 39

yep your trolling

Last edited:
so they will win out and go 7-3 and make the playoffs

not a guarantee still need to see how the bonus pts shake out.. its mapped out pretty good on the first post of this thread.. theres some if this or that happens that will determine whether CA gets in at 7-3

As for CA I will try and simplify it at 7-3 they will have 36 they will likely need at least 1 or 2 more bonus pts
They have 3 more possible

St Marks gets to 7 wins but they would have to beat Woodbridge and St E's
Edmonson gets to 9 wins but they have Dunbar and Mervo left and would have to win both(not going to happen)
Glasgow gets to 7 wins they will have to beat Howard to get that

As for CA I will try and simplify it at 7-3 they will have 36 they will likely need at least 1 or 2 more bonus pts
They have 3 more possible

St Marks gets to 7 wins but they would have to beat Woodbridge and St E's
Edmonson gets to 9 wins but they have Dunbar and Mervo left and would have to win both(not going to happen)
Glasgow gets to 7 wins they will have to beat Howard to get that
good breakdown!

how would dma have 46

DMA

Charter w- 6pts (d1)
Milford w-4pts +1 bonus milford 7 wins
RLCA w-4pts
St E w-4pts
HVT l- 1pt (d1) +1 hvt 7 wins pss +1 for 9 wins
Archmere w -4pts +1 arch projected 7 wins
St Marks w- 4pts poss +1
FSMA projected win-4pts
Newark proj win- 6pts
Conrad proj win- 4pts +1 bonus conrad 7 wins

41 + 4 to 6 bonus pts (St M getting 7 wins and HVT getting 9 are iffy)

Last edited:
Reactions: upstatewrestlingfan
DMA

Charter w- 6pts (d1)
Milford w-4pts +1 bonus milford 7 wins
RLCA w-4pts
St E w-4pts
HVT l- 1pt (d1) +1 hvt 7 wins pss +1 for 9 wins
Archmere w -4pts +1 arch projected 7 wins
St Marks w- 4pts poss +1
FSMA projected win-4pts
Newark proj win- 4pts
Conrad proj win- 4pts +1 bonus conrad 7 wins

39+ 4 to 6 bonus pts (St M getting 7 wins and HVT getting 9 are iffy)

so they wouldn't be at 46
Newark is D1 so a 6 instead of a 4

Delmar will be #2 seed because they will win out, seen them play 3 times. They have 4 backs that are very quick. #34 brooks parker is a top 5 RB in the state. He is a stud. I would love to know his yards per carry ave. They are legit.

Delmar will be #2 seed because they will win out, seen them play 3 times. They have 4 backs that are very quick. #34 brooks parker is a top 5 RB in the state. He is a stud. I would love to know his yards per carry ave. They are legit.
but will they beat Milford and Woodbridge

thanks for the update brooks

Anyone with decent talent can look like a top 5 running back against some of the teams on their schedule. Line him up against the Smyrnas and Sallies of the worlds and tell me if the production is the same?

I would guess those stats would dip a bit lol.

In no order, right now the best backs in the state is Knight, Whitehead, Salvo, Bowman, Alleyne, and Roberts.

RR how good is the St Marys team Delmar played compaired to Delaware teams ?

ehhhh would probably do pretty good in D2 top 10 maybe.. likely fall between 8 and 12 in D2 DE speaking as a program but they do have the best team I have seen them have this year at 5-3 and a good chance to win the MIAA B. So they might be top 5 in D2 DE this year.

ave MIAA B team but not on the level of a Curley(pre coach Murphy leaving), John Carroll, St Pauls or Boys Latin as a program

2017 5-3
2016 4-6
2015 5-5
2014 2-8
2013 5-5
2012 6-5
2011 6-4
2010 3-7

They don't really play a tough schedule other than their conference games.. Typically if going out of conference they schedule MIAA C teams. I think they have been recruiting up some the last couple years so some C teams wont schedule them anymore hence them scheduling Delmar

Last edited:
Reactions: baseballguy68
Anyone with decent talent can look like a top 5 running back against some of the teams on their schedule. Line him up against the Smyrnas and Sallies of the worlds and tell me if the production is the same?
Best backs in state by order according to rivals

Grahm Roberts - concord - 3 star
Will knight - Smyrna - 2 star
Chris Cropper - ST Elizabeth- 2 star

I would guess those stats would dip a bit lol.

In no order, right now the best backs in the state is Knight, Whitehead, Salvo, Bowman, Alleyne, and Roberts.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but speaking of predictions. I would love to go back and see everyone's predictions for the upcoming season. I remember a lot of people on here being extremely high on Laurel in the South. Other than that, not sure how many people saw AI contending (even though that schedule is awful).

I'm not sure about anyone else, but speaking of predictions. I would love to go back and see everyone's predictions for the upcoming season. I remember a lot of people on here being extremely high on Laurel in the South. Other than that, not sure how many people saw AI contending (even though that schedule is awful).
I know that I was one of them (Laurel). They are a bit better, but not as improved as I thought they would be.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT