ADVERTISEMENT

Division II Playoff Scenarios

Friends, Milford and St. G with 39 each. I believe DMA only has 38. They had 37 before this week and got 1 from Milford last night

1. Woodbridge
2.Glasgow
3. St Georges
4. Milford
5. Friends
6. Caravel
7. DMA
8' Howard

1 Woodbridge vs 8 Howard
2 Glasgow vs 7 DMA
3 St Georges vs 6 Caravel
4 Milford vs 5 friends

Reactions: jwb703
1. Woodbridge
2.Glasgow
3. St Georges
4. Milford
5. Friends
6. Caravel
7. DMA
8' Howard

1 Woodbridge vs 8 Howard
2 Glasgow vs 7 DMA
3 St Georges vs 6 Caravel
4 Milford vs 5 friends
I got a math teacher says DMA or St G's at Milford

GHoward will not beat Woodbridge.. They don't have the players. Great they are in Woodbridge is the real deal..
I didn't see that in the couple games I watched.. Howard has every bit the athletes Woodbridge has,.. I watched Woodbridge vs Delmar in great detail,, I can tell you right now they are not disciplined nor have the coaching to win this tournament.. It's not going to happen

D2 tourney is going to be fascinating. D1 centers on the much expected and anticipated final of Smyrna vs. Middletown.

Bummy is escatic.

Yes, that game. Milford was not at their best, but Woodbridge was very tight.
Caravel overpowered and ran Delmar off the field,, WB had difficulties vs Delmar... Apples and Oranges the top North teams vs the South.. I get it you guys get all excited over a team like Woodbridge who plays no one.. I just don't see it yeah they are top 5 but are gong to get handled in the play-offs JMHO Its not like Woodbridge has D1 recruits anywhere and coaching is very suspect always has been

Caravel overpowered and ran Delmar off the field,, WB had difficulties vs Delmar... Apples and Oranges the top North teams vs the South.. I get it you guys get all excited over a team like Woodbridge who plays no one.. I just don't see it yeah they are top 5 but are gong to get handled in the play-offs JMHO
I spoke to the South peoples. In spite of your expert analysis, they still are insisting that the issues be settled on the field. #1 seed is huge for WB, I believe it gets them to UD.

I spoke to the South peoples. In spite of your expert analysis, they still are insisting that the issues be settled on the field. #1 seed is huge for WB, I believe it gets them to UD.
I disagree but that is why they play the games.... They are #1 based on a crap schedule..as soon as they get punched in the mouth they will fold like cheep rented suit,, like they always do

Last edited:
It comes down to matchups, coaches making adjustments, and who wants it on the day. Two TD underdogs win more than you think. It'll be an interesting three weeks.

Ikey, maybe we can drum up another snowstorm for Friends like back in '08!
Oh the memories. Watching that snow literally come rolling across the field, just before kick was wild. The whole place went nuts. The temp must have dropped 30 degrees in an hour.

It comes down to matchups, coaches making adjustments, and who wants it on the day. Two TD underdogs win more than you think. It'll be an interesting three weeks.
Anyone watching the Pitt-Clemson game right now?

Reactions: jwb703
True you never know.. and rematches never end up the same game as before.. never.. If they did folks could make thousands betting rematches

It's like election night all over again. All we need is Jawnsky with interactive map.

here we go-....just a preliminary
google-map-700x534.png

Reactions: Ikeyfbst2
Caravel overpowered and ran Delmar off the field,, WB had difficulties vs Delmar... Apples and Oranges the top North teams vs the South.. I get it you guys get all excited over a team like Woodbridge who plays no one.. I just don't see it yeah they are top 5 but are gong to get handled in the play-offs JMHO Its not like Woodbridge has D1 recruits anywhere and coaching is very suspect always has been
Wow - don't know exactly what Manlove did to RR but it has left quite a scar. Didn't Delmar put up 28 points on Caravel while only getting 7 on WB? Please note that WB already beat both Milford and Friends rather handily this season. Howard is a decent team but don't think they have enough of a passing game to take down WB. Obviously the intensity is different in the playoffs but seems to bode well for the Raiders to get to play in December if the matchups noted above are correct. But as was said, that's why they play the game...

Wow - don't know exactly what Manlove did to RR but it has left quite a scar. Didn't Delmar put up 28 points on Caravel while only getting 7 on WB? Please note that WB already beat both Milford and Friends rather handily this season. Howard is a decent team but don't think they have enough of a passing game to take down WB. Obviously the intensity is different in the playoffs but seems to bode well for the Raiders to get to play in December if the matchups noted above are correct. But as was said, that's why they play the game...
It's just RR, he hates most anything south of the canal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT