ADVERTISEMENT

Donte DiVincenzo

84rider

D1A Prospect
Feb 27, 2009
39 minutes 33 points, 38 minutes 20 points and 40 minutes 26 points in the Knicks last 3 games. Balling out, got a shout out from Stephen A Smith on first take today. Glad he is with a team that’s using his talents.

I welcome the revival of the Knicks. Having Donte a part of it, makes it even more compelling. The Sixers seem to be having a run of bad luck.

Reactions: 84rider
39 minutes 33 points, 38 minutes 20 points and 40 minutes 26 points in the Knicks last 3 games. Balling out, got a shout out from Stephen A Smith on first take today. Glad he is with a team that’s using his talents.
And he had 32 more tonight! Love to see him doing well!

Reactions: 84rider
Kid is ballin out right now and making the most of his playing time and increased scoring opportunities due to recent Knick injuries. Now we've got to get Bones Hyland moved somewhere else where he can get some playing time.

”New York Knicks guard Donte DiVincenzo disclosed to Stefan Bondy of the New York Post that he is in the process of exploring his options for the 2024 Summer Olympics, planning to partake with the Italian men's national team at the Paris Games.”

”New York Knicks guard Donte DiVincenzo disclosed to Stefan Bondy of the New York Post that he is in the process of exploring his options for the 2024 Summer Olympics, planning to partake with the Italian men's national team at the Paris Games.”
Cool

I know there are rules about posting links to publications here but check out today's edition of the NY Post online. They have a feature length story on DDV. It has a lot of things I never knew about the guy. Oh, to be single in a city that luvs you back.

donte-divincenzo-high-school-junior-76591597.jpg

As soon as he left Sally's I became his biggest supporter. Big Nova fan here. Four Jat Wright products on the floor at the same time last night.
Who was the 4th? Donte, Josh Hart and Jalen Brunson. They traded Ryan Arcidiacono to Detroit and I think they waived him.

Who was the 4th? Donte, Josh Hart and Jalen Brunson. They traded Ryan Arcidiacono to Detroit and I think they waived him.
Kyle Lowry played his first game as a Sixer last night. Played pretty well.

Nice. Was only thinking about the Knicks.
Actually, the 4th Nova player that they were talking about in the post article was Mikal Bridges. In the Nets -Knicks game llast week 4 Nova players who all played together were on the floor at the same time.

Yes, Lowry played at Nova but like 16 years ago…

Actually, the 4th Nova player that they were talking about in the post article was Mikal Bridges. In the Nets -Knicks game llast week 4 Nova players who all played together were on the floor at the same time.

Yes, Lowry played at Nova but like 16 years ago…
Watch Lowery play in high school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT