ADVERTISEMENT

Double D looking good

My mistake i should have been clear. I don’t think he should leave early for the NBA. I think he should finish what he started at Nova. I agree unless your a lottery pick why leave. I get it risk injury or whatever but if he doesn’t make a team or is cut than he lost that free money for college and than what. Get that degree so you can be set with life after b-ball.
But I do think the nba is a legit shot for him.
He will not loose free money for college.. He will be allowed to come back and graduate for free...lol

Next year draft will be way deeper than this year... Donte can always go back and get his degree... Only one year left to graduate... NBA draft next year is serious. Donte better leave now... He wont have a shot next year in first round next year... Class too deep.. Duke and Kentucky will have 5 players each in draft next year... Time is now or never ..
I think I'm starting to lean in that direction too. Declare now, while that championship game performance is fresh in everyone's minds!

Hmmm not that I’m that smart but if next years draft is stronger and he is projected late first round already wouldn’t it even be smarter to go this year ?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT