ADVERTISEMENT

Early Season Power Rankings

Very excited for that matchup. Wondering if the sallies defense can keep up with the cape fast paced offense
I totally agree. I also agree with having Salesianum at 1 now after losing by 1 to the number 5 team in the country. Watched that game last night, spent a lot of it with a quarter chub from how well Salesianum played. Cape didn’t even give me an eighth chub against Poly Tech so it’s only fair, based on chub length, to give Salesianum the 1. Going to be a great game April 19th.

I really don't think sallies is going to be that dominant delaware team after losing to cape two years ago. Last year cape would've won imo, and this year I just don't think sallies has the gabagoo to win.

This list is quite shallow... seems as though you want to get straight to the point. I saw that Culver game just as you did, Abessinio was electric in that first half. Culver was clearly jetlagged. Those UNC commits couldn't have cared less about that game. But they put Sals in their mixtape regardless. That's why this list stands. Don't yet know what's cooking down south but I think all teams have to prove themselves. April 19th will be a day of reckoning for Delaware Lacrosse. Sallies has wings of wax, and it's a long way from Crete.

Reactions: Leverage1992
List is okay. Top 2 teams are interchangeable. However I believe the 3 spot should be given to milford. Heard Hajeck is coming back for a pg. That’s huge. Along with Hajeck coming back, the coach is criminally underrated. The milford coach isn’t the only one underrated, Milford has been flying under the radar building a contender team for quite some time now with one of the better coaches in the state. Following Milford at 3, I believe CR and Smyrna should be 4 and 5. Excited for the upcoming season!

Reactions: Leverage1992
Of course can't forget about milford but I don't really see them beating sanford, i could 100% see them playing CR in a good game and probably smyrna below them. Milford really has some spunk-a-lunk and their kids care a lot. Should be a good season.

List is okay. Top 2 teams are interchangeable. However I believe the 3 spot should be given to milford. Heard Hajeck is coming back for a pg. That’s huge. Along with Hajeck coming back, the coach is criminally underrated. The milford coach isn’t the only one underrated, Milford has been flying under the radar building a contender team for quite some time now with one of the better coaches in the state. Following Milford at 3, I believe CR and Smyrna should be 4 and 5. Excited for the upcoming season!
Not sure what the Milford obsession is all about. Not sure they make it past the first round come playoff time.... but that is the true test if a good coach. So we will see

Reactions: Tarzan79
This list is quite shallow... seems as though you want to get straight to the point. I saw that Culver game just as you did, Abessinio was electric in that first half. Culver was clearly jetlagged. Those UNC commits couldn't have cared less about that game. But they put Sals in their mixtape regardless. That's why this list stands. Don't yet know what's cooking down south but I think all teams have to prove themselves. April 19th will be a day of reckoning for Delaware Lacrosse. Sallies has wings of wax, and it's a long way from Crete.
Culver...jet lagged? Their last game was 3 days ago in DC.

Culver...jet lagged? Their last game was 3 days ago in DC.
It’s a figure of speech. Their hometown isn’t even in a different time zone. Although, noting that they were in DC prior to playing Sals proves the point that they have been traveling.

Milford is 1-2, getting beat by Smyrna and Lake. Not top 10 team!
Lest we forget, Milford was 11-4 in their 2018-19 campaign; this isn’t an easy feat by any means. You left out the fact that Milford took Smyrna into an OT thriller! This was a perfect matchup. Smyrna was 12-3 in their 2019 campaign, but these teams are now on even more level terms. I’d watch out for Milford if I were you, major dark horse squad. Don’t even have to mention their X-factor. (Rhymes with Shmayjeck)

Last edited:
Lest we forget, Milford was 11-4 in their 2018-19 campaign; this isn’t an easy feat by any means. You left out the fact that Milford took Smyrna into an OT thriller! This was a perfect matchup. Smyrna was 12-3 in their 2019 campaign, but these teams are now on even more level terms. I’d watch out for Milford if I were you, major dark horse squad. Don’t even have to mention their X-factor. (Rhymes with Shmayjeck)
When they where 11-4 they had more than just 2 studs on there team. Also just lost to IR. Can't see them being a dark horse

US Lacrosse Magazine gave Salesianum consideration in their March 30, Top 25 National Poll

Watching the Sals play Culver I am thinking Archmere will have a difficult time avoiding a running clock against the Sals late in the game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT