6. Tatnall
7. Caravel
8. Conrad
9. MOT Charter
10. Charter

St. Marks, Sanford, DMA, Mt Pleasant

I’m sure someone will hate me but it’s early in the season, just my opinion

Wod shake it up a bit.

1. Sallies - two losses early but to great teams. Still 10-4 or 11-3 team and the one to beat for the title.
2. Friends - Looks like they picked up were they finished last year.
3. CR - Look great so far
4. Cape - Look great so far, tough loss to one of the contries best
5. Archmere - Looks like a machine so far against decent comp.
6. Tatnall - Few nice wins looking damn good. Trowbridge a damn good coach.
7. Appo - 1-0 with win over Rising Sun, not sure how good they are though
8. Caravel - 4-0 with wins over Sanford and MTown.
9. St Marks - 1-0 against STE but liked what I saw. Noonan and Snook will be a tough offensse to contain.
10. Poly Tech - 2 nice wins against decent teams and tough loss.

Sanford, DMA, Conrad, Milford, Charter

It’s early but they could be, they beat the Hillers which seemed impressive but so has everyone else. They beat Sanford but lost to Caravel. I agree, they maybe top 15 right now.

Closer to 10 than 15. Lost to Friends by 5, DMA lost to Friends by 9.
So you don't think Appo is a top 15 team? Noticed no mention of them in your rankings.

Last edited:
Appo maybe but the only game they’ve played was against rising sun who is currently 1-2

MOT has some players, should've been varsity sooner as they graduate their top 2 after only one season varsity. Not sure if that was the school or DIAA holding them back? 3-4 offensive players, a good pole to match with others #1, good goalie and very well coached.

Looks like a good game between MOT and Charter last night.

Two good games tomorrow in Charter vs St Marks and Caravel trying to get over the DMA hump. Should be fun to watch.

And then Saturday Sallies vs Cape definitely hitting that game. Cape looks for real and Sallies is showing some chinks in the armor.

Reactions: 84rider
Appo lost 19-5 to Manheim Township yesterday, Manheim Township is currently ranked #3 in Pennsylvania class AAA, there is currently 102 school districts in class AAA

Appo lost 19-5 to Manheim Township yesterday, Manheim Township is currently ranked #3 in Pennsylvania class AAA, there is currently 102 school districts in class AAA
Yeah my son plays in PA on one of his travel clubs and he knew they were legit

It’s early but they could be, they beat the Hillers which seemed impressive but so has everyone else. They beat Sanford but lost to Caravel. I agree, they maybe top 15 right now.
When did Caravel beat St. Andrews, schedule doesn't look like they played.

1. Sals
2. CR
3. Friends
4. Cape
5. Archmere
6. Appo
7. DMA
8. St. Andrews
9. Dover
10. St. Marks
11. Caravel
12. Polytech
13. Sanford
14. Tatnall
15. Milford

Looks like a good game between MOT and Charter last night.

Two good games tomorrow in Charter vs St Marks and Caravel trying to get over the DMA hump. Should be fun to watch.

And then Saturday Sallies vs Cape definitely hitting that game. Cape looks for real and Sallies is showing some chinks in the armor.
Sallies over Cape 16-3, looks like the armor's still good

Sanford 21 Friends 12
I found it hard to believe that Salesianum lost to Saint Thomas by 7 goals. But what I find shocking is that Sanford beat Friends.....and put 21 on the board?!?! Not to denigrate Sanford but was Friends playing with a short roster? I thought Friends had an outside shot to compete with the Sals this year but apparently not. Was anyone at the Friends/Sanford game? Any details to share?

I found it hard to believe that Salesianum lost to Saint Thomas by 7 goals. But what I find shocking is that Sanford beat Friends.....and put 21 on the board?!?! Not to denigrate Sanford but was Friends playing with a short roster? I thought Friends had an outside shot to compete with the Sals this year but apparently not. Was anyone at the Friends/Sanford game? Any details to share?

Was talking to a friend last night that was at game - his kid plays for Sanford. Said that the Lucky brothers and Bloom were just on fire. Said they were surprised themselves.

Said that Friends has a solid D but could cover the 4 or 5 shooters that Sanford has.

Crazy outcome there

1. Sals
2. CR
3. Cape
4. Archmere
5. Appo
6. Friends
7. DMA
8. St. Andrews
9. Caravel
10. Dover
11. Stanford
12. Tatnall
13. Milford
14. Polytech
15. St. Marks

Attack in no order
Stevenson CR, Urban SAL, D'ambrogi Cape, then maybe another from Sals? Pincus from Friends? Maybe even Moyer or Collins from Arch? Any other big names?
Mid in no order
Stevenson maybe, he has been playing both, Hobbs from sals, Bloom from Sanford is a player, Bauer from Arch, Harper Friends, im sure sallies has some more good mids im not thinking of.
Defense
??

Attack in no order
Stevenson CR, Urban SAL, D'ambrogi Cape, then maybe another from Sals? Pincus from Friends? Maybe even Moyer or Collins from Arch? Any other big names?
Mid in no order
Stevenson maybe, he has been playing both, Hobbs from sals, Bloom from Sanford is a player, Bauer from Arch, Harper Friends, im sure sallies has some more good mids im not thinking of.
Defense
??

Defense some players are -

DMA - Kobosko
Sals - Colin Kennedy
I am sure CR, Archmere and Friends has some good poles.

Reactions: laxgod
Attack in no order
Mid in no order
Defense
??

Add Jamison Young and Ian Noonan on the middie list. They both tear it up and score ton.

Is Cook from DMA an attack or middie?

Reactions: laxgod
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT