ADVERTISEMENT

Early season top 10

Caravel beat Smyrna so they will finish 12-3 and make tournament, low bonus points probalby puts them some where between 11-14 seed.

Trying to set up a date to finish but it looks like rain for the next 6 days, final day of competition is 5/19, so I’m not sure if they get it in...grass fields are going to be mud holes and turf fields will be slick as snot, I don’t think they finish.

I would be surprised if they play tomorrow, but we shall see, hopefully they get it in....4am til midnight tomorrow, at least 70% chance of rain every hour, the field will be a pigpen

In all the other losses that the Sals had to Hill, how come nobody cared if it was to the "A "or "B" squad???

Most likely since they ended up losing, not winning like they did this week. However, Sals has been competitive with some of the best teams in the country for a while, this year included. It appears the usual powerhouses in the state (Tower Hill for example) are not what they used to be. Very impressive that Sals represents the state in some high level games and its awesome to see some in-state teams (CR) keep it close with them. Looking forward to that make-up game hopefully being the state championship.

Reactions: 1987lax
CR was better off not finishing that game. Coach could have used a 8-5 score and pumped them up that they should have won if it wasn’t for the rain efc. Not so much now

That coach and those boys wouldn't accept that I would assume. They are fighters and wanted to finish. Gotta respect that. Hopefully they get the 1 & 2 seed and get to play again.

Reactions: 84rider
That coach and those boys wouldn't accept that I would assume. They are fighters and wanted to finish. Gotta respect that. Hopefully they get the 1 & 2 seed and get to play again.
From the points I saw I don’t see anyway there not #1 & #2

Reactions: 84rider
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT