ADVERTISEMENT

Final Score Tatnall 27 v Odessa 12

Jimmy_Naismith

Water boy
Jan 8, 2020
Odessa only managed to score 5 baskets the entire game. 0 points in the 4th quarter. Its going to be a long and frustrating season for Odessa. The Ducks were not ready for a Varsity schedule this year.

We can discuss Tatnall another day...

Reactions: Mark_Dickinson
Holy crap, that's a elementary school score. Life after Sweets at Tatnall, who's the new coach?

Holy crap, that's a elementary school score. Life after Sweets at Tatnall, who's the new coach?

Tatnall wasted no time and hired Doug Nicholas, who has more than 30 years of coaching experience at the collegiate and high school levels.

Nicholas got his start coaching on the University of Delaware staff from 1990 to 1994 and then coached at UMBC through 2002. The Blue Hens were champions of the North Atlantic Conference in 1992 and 1993. Ironically, Wright played on those teams.

“I know Doug. He was a good guy. I’m happy he got the Tatnall job,” said Wright.

Nicholas was then head coach at Boys Latin in Baltimore from 2004-07 before serving a long stint as associate head coach at Mount St. Joseph through last season. Those Mount St. Joseph teams won nine regular-season titles, four Baltimore Catholic League Tournament titles and three Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association titles. Three of his players went to the NBA – Henry Simms, Jaylen Adams and Jalen Smith.

Reactions: Dropping 3's
Tatnall wasted no time and hired Doug Nicholas, who has more than 30 years of coaching experience at the collegiate and high school levels.

Nicholas got his start coaching on the University of Delaware staff from 1990 to 1994 and then coached at UMBC through 2002. The Blue Hens were champions of the North Atlantic Conference in 1992 and 1993. Ironically, Wright played on those teams.

“I know Doug. He was a good guy. I’m happy he got the Tatnall job,” said Wright.

Nicholas was then head coach at Boys Latin in Baltimore from 2004-07 before serving a long stint as associate head coach at Mount St. Joseph through last season. Those Mount St. Joseph teams won nine regular-season titles, four Baltimore Catholic League Tournament titles and three Maryland Interscholastic Athletic Association titles. Three of his players went to the NBA – Henry Simms, Jaylen Adams and Jalen Smith.
Interesting.......thanks EE!

Reactions: EducatedEye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT