ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores Semi Finals

Howard is disappointing. Should be crushing these bible thumpers .

This is not playoff caliber football

Howard is disappointing. Should be crushing these bible thumpers .

This is not playoff caliber football

yeah the Howard hype gets everyone again with their weak schedule.. They are not top 5 in the state... maybe 6 or 7.. They still should win this one. A lot of 2way players for RL

I just sent nfhs a nasty email via their support. Ridiculous. The feeds on both games are awful. Can’t even watch either game.

I’m turning on CBB.

Reactions: Huskerman7
SC methodically drives it in.. 7-0 SC.. Smyrna D is sof looks like Smyrna D is their JV.. and to think they got all them studs on the sideline.. just saying

game feed stuck.. but twitter has the update..

TD pass to Earl , Knight runs in PAT 14-8 Central

Another TD pass for SC.. failed 2 pt.. 26-14 Central.. Not sure why Central is chasing 2 pointers the last two scores.. Should be 28-14. That could come back to bite them

Central 26 Smyrna 14 halftime... Central to get ball to start 2nd half. Smyrna going to have to find a way to come up with a stop

The previous TD they probably looked at some chart, I am not a believer in those charts until its near the end of the game. The last TD Smyrna jumped offsides so the ball was at the 1.

Howard 28 RLTA 13.. 2min left.. looks like the Lions will cover lol

fyi.. The Jersey kid is a real good player. He was the starting QB at Glassboro High his Soph and Junior year. How and why he found his way to Red Lion in Delaware I have no idea

Last edited:
I don't know wasn't watching,, Maybe Ritter isn't fan of Anderson. They are both from Middletown correct? who knows 🤷‍♂️

Smyrna comes out and gets the stop. Smyrna ball own 45... here we go

Wish I could watch at least 3 consecutive plays without a freeze up 😡

Funny thing, I’m at my local Dive bar and they are letting me stream it on their tv. And I haven’t had ANY problems.

I thought Red Lion was gonna hang tough but Howard came out after halftime and said F that.

idk what it is with Central and Smyrna but Central seems to be able to “contain” Smyrna offense. Let’s see if they can hold it?

Reactions: fanoffootball123
Funny thing, I’m at my local Dive bar and they are letting me stream it on their tv. And I haven’t had ANY problems.

I thought Red Lion was gonna hang tough but Howard came out after halftime and said F that.

idk what it is with Central and Smyrna but Central seems to be able to “contain” Smyrna offense. Let’s see if they can hold it?

Central just executes better than anyone in the state right now..IMO

RPO Sanchez keeps it for TD.. Central has had problems with that play all night.. great catch by Earl for the 2.. 32-28 Central 6:25 left

Could be 35- 28 if central wasn't chasing 2's

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT