ADVERTISEMENT

FNL Scores Semi Finals

holy smokes... Central does it.. somehow.. TD pass last play with 5 seconds left on the clock..38-34 Central 5 second left

I hate to harp on it but not having your ballers back there on D cost them this one..

38-34 Central final

and someone from Smyrna set the fireworks off classic.lol

I'm not here to defend the NFHS Network. I think they have too many events for their hardware to handle properly. But I couldn't catch the SC-Smyrna game live, and when I watched it afterward, there was not a single glitch.

Good luck to the Golden Knights next weekend.

Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
Reactions: Uncle Bumfuzzled
The back 7 of SC is very fast. They did a great job of covering the Smyrna receivers. I did not think the older Knight was given the ball in space. SC did a great job of keeping him in check behind the LOS. Now that I am thinking about it. I dont think I remember seeing the younger Knight brother.
Love the Wing T especially the trap was working in the first half. The memories of the Trap, Belly, Down. Smyrna moved the Statham kid on D to different spots to try to stop them. Nice to see Smyrna make some adjustments. Enjoyed the game and the broadcast. I know there were glitches but at least I was able to watch.
Congrats to SC.

Yamir didn’t play for Smyrna. I think someone said he was sick? Any truth to that I don’t know. But I didn’t see him on the sidelines either

I am just glad the extra point thing didn’t matter. That would have bugged the hell out of me and I didn’t really care who won. I think I switched who I wanted to win 3 times during the game but I was rooting for SC to pull off that last drive. Well because I like drama lol

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT